Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Overseas gyms that openly sell steroids...

big_boy_1

New member
Likely you have heard the myth...

in steroid legal countries there are some hardcore gyms that openly sell steroids, no not locker-room trades, they even have counters for displaying them.

have traveled to several counters and never saw such a gym.
anyone has?
 
wow, never even thought of this.

when i was in amsterdam i did not go into any gyms, i dont think, actually i cant remember any of the 2.5 days i was there
 
I have seen it, I have been i places where once You walk in, there is a big ass bowl full of Blue Heart D-bols, people just crunch on them while working out.
Truth!

Middle east BTW
 
I used to live in Mexico City. It depends what do u guys mean by "hardcore gyms". I know in Mexico some small gyms do sell AAS OTC and they even have a little doctor's office attached for your prescription if u want one but it's optional. I know this 1st hand 'cause I used to workout in one of those. You can get anything from insulin, HGH, to tests, pills...anything. In fact, every 2 weeks a mini-van with the Schering plough logo in the side swings by the gym for delivery.
Big gym chains such as Sport City and Sportsworld have AAS available under the table, they are more discreet and usually overpriced since these are branded gyms with expensive memberships.
 
Zuperman said:
I have seen it, I have been i places where once You walk in, there is a big ass bowl full of Blue Heart D-bols, people just crunch on them while working out.
Truth!

Middle east BTW


Okay... i'll bite. You being serious? If so... that would be kind of a sight to see. A buffet of orals just sitting in welcoming bowls.

--Techbaseball
 
bittersuit_98 said:
In fact, every 2 weeks a mini-van with the Schering plough logo in the side swings by the gym for delivery.
What steroids Schering-Plough manufactures?

As far as i know just schering AG manufactures primoteston and primobolan. I also lived in mexico.
 
:coffee:
Techbaseball said:
Okay... i'll bite. You being serious? If so... that would be kind of a sight to see. A buffet of orals just sitting in welcoming bowls.

--Techbaseball
yes i'm serious, haha sight to see?
If you want to see amazing , go to the pyramids and watch the camel races.
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
 
big_boy_1 said:
What steroids Schering-Plough manufactures?

As far as i know just schering AG manufactures primoteston and primobolan. I also lived in mexico.

I only saw Primo, but never care for it. I know the owner's compadre worked for Schering in Mexico (south of MX city) so they buy the stuff at great price.
I know another guy who was working for Akzo Nobel at the time. You probably know what Akzo Nobel is. Anyway, this guy was an associate with 4 or 5 local gyms in Mexico City in the Polanco area, so they had all the deca supply they wanted.
 
Geez, do I take the protein smoothie or some D-bol tabs??

Zuperman said:
I have seen it, I have been i places where once You walk in, there is a big ass bowl full of Blue Heart D-bols, people just crunch on them while working out.
Truth!

Middle east BTW
 
wish sometimes it was 1/2 as easy here. I would love to check out amsterdamn somtime. Sounds like an experience unheard of anywhere else.
 
Never saw that in a gym (wouldn't that be a dream!), but I have seen something like that in Bangkok at a pharmacy. They had a whole glass counter full of gear. Ask for whatever you want, they'll bring it out and you can touch and fondle it. Test enant, sust, deca, parabolan, etc. Mostly human grade gear (schering, etc.) They have syringes and pins right there in the same counter and you can also get all the ancillaries you need. You just tell them everything you need for your cycle, bargain a little, pay in cash, and it's yours out the door.

* Don't ask me which parmacy it is, I am not telling.
 
d_o_c_ said:
Amsterdam?

haha you all have been watching Pulp Fiction too many times bros..

Steroids are illegal in Holland, (drugs are illegal too here)..you are allowed to smoke pot at home and in cofeeshops, but thats it..hell we arent even allowed to have fire-arms here :evil:

D.W.
 
In Yugo you just have to go to the Pharm and ask for what ever you need and wala...... Have a nice day............... Must be nice to be FREE to buy what ever you need to be a helthy person.
 
dilznik said:
wish sometimes it was 1/2 as easy here. I would love to check out amsterdamn somtime. Sounds like an experience unheard of anywhere else.
it was crazy bro. im gald i went, but not sure if i would go back. i think i killed half my brain :)

maybe if i went to see the sight is something
 
I know at least one gym in London that has a well stocked supplement shelf behind the counter. You can even get your pins at this one stop shop
 
gym I first started training in was like that, you could walk in the office and all the roids were on full display, if you wanted you could buy the gear by the jab!! so pay on a week by week basis. Used to see guys come in that were big but not muscular that had not trained for a few years, 10 weeks later they would look pretty jacked, test nad deca!!! I was a natty so very very small in comparison
 
many of the UK's hardcore / privately owned gyms have a full selection available, all you have to do is ask ( and not look like a cop ).

S.B.C
 
Zuperman said:
I have seen it, I have been i places where once You walk in, there is a big ass bowl full of Blue Heart D-bols, people just crunch on them while working out.
Truth!

Middle east BTW

ROFL, that sounds awsome! And instead of soap and hand-cream in the bathroom - they have hi-potency tGell dispensers right?
 
KD1 said:
ROFL, that sounds awsome! And instead of soap and hand-cream in the bathroom - they have hi-potency tGell dispensers right?

yea, i wish. Like brushing their teeth with it too! lol ;)
 
Top Bottom