Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overcoming Your Past

Stefka

Hello all,
I’ve recently embarked on an attempt to end (win) a 14 year long battle with eating disorders. I have always worked out hard but due to my low calorie intake my results have been somewhat detrimental to my health. Now I am determined to be strong and healthy – not weak and sick. So I was wondering if anyone has been through a similar experience and has any advice.

Congrats for attempting! Never been through it and I cannot imagine what it is like. You are already a strong person for trying so hard!

There are some people here who have taken on the ED thing. I personally have generally gone the other direction & chowed down when I was stressed and such so I can't quite relate. But I find the very structured & repetitive (ok some people think that's bad but it fits my lifestyle very well..) diet & training program works well for keeping my mind focused on my goals and the food aspect is strictly about fueling for my goals.

Congrats for going head to head w/ it and I think you'll find lots of friends & support here for your goals! Welcome to EF!

I have...You can do this alond with treatment/therapy. I was bulimic/aneroxic about 15 years ago. I struggle with someone of it still...just ask the girls here on eating enough but I wish you the best.....you can do this!!

Stefka said:
Hello all,
I’ve recently embarked on an attempt to end (win) a 14 year long battle with eating disorders. I have always worked out hard but due to my low calorie intake my results have been somewhat detrimental to my health. Now I am determined to be strong and healthy – not weak and sick. So I was wondering if anyone has been through a similar experience and has any advice.
Hey girl! Welcome to EF! Way to go on making the commitment to a healthy lifestyle. Im sure your path has been a rough one. :rose:

You kinda have seen 1st hand that over working and under eating is NOT going to give you results, only hurt your body. My advice to you, and take what you will, is to take it day by day, to adjust to fueling your body properly... magical things will happen when you feed your body the way it needs for ALL the activity you are doing.

There a few still around I think with ED's or survivors... props to you for your bravery & initiative to beat the disease sweetie!

We are here for you... :heart:

you have come to the right place.......the women here know their shit and are always very good at giving great advice!!

Welcome and good luck!!! :)

Top Bottom