Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OUTDATED STEROIDS! Are You Still Taking Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerbuilder333 said:
LOL - One study without attitude would have been enough. It came with attitude which prompted me to actually read the study. It's the type of study that the closer you look at it the less convincing it becomes.
Helpfull hint to those who sell products. If you claim "studies prove", then just link the study, WTF? The bigger the issue you make it, the more scrutney it'll have to endure.

nicely done bro.................

Powerbuilder333 said:
LOL - One study without attitude would have been enough. .

We already have posted numerous links and studies and threads. You're beating a dead issue. My products work. Nelson's products work. We have science backing them up as well as satisfied customers and repeat business.

Really, and I'll be the one to say this:

All the drama in this thread and on EliteFitness in general, is from members of AnaFit's site. The only issues here are the ones from the former sponsors little cronies coming here to start issues.

I always laugh a little to myself when I look at the post in the mod forum where I told Ulter to stop acting like the Alpha Dog here, because his time was up and he was getting pathetic...like a boxer who doesn't know when to retire and just keeps getting his ass kicked.

That's right before his ass got booted from EF. Ha ha...always makes me snicker, because I told him it was about to happen.

And now his company's biggest money maker, this board, will have nothing to do with him, and his profits are down, and the only recourse is to send little AnaFit cronies over here to flail away pathetically at the current sponsors. Just like he did when he was here. The results will likely be the same.

That's what's happening here, if anyone is keeping score.

Oh...and as for their sad little site...I get more hits on my site, and more unique visitors each month than their entire forum.

Anthony Roberts said:
We already have posted numerous links and studies and threads. You're beating a dead issue. My products work. Nelson's products work. We have science backing them up as well as satisfied customers and repeat business.

Really, and I'll be the one to say this:

All the drama in this thread and on EliteFitness in general, is from members of AnaFit's site. The only issues here are the ones from the former sponsors little cronies coming here to start issues.

I always laugh a little to myself when I look at the post in the mod forum where I told Ulter to stop acting like the Alpha Dog here, because his time was up and he was getting pathetic...like a boxer who doesn't know when to retire and just keeps getting his ass kicked.

That's right before his ass got booted from EF. Ha ha...always makes me snicker, because I told him it was about to happen.

And now his company's biggest money maker, this board, will have nothing to do with him, and his profits are down, and the only recourse is to send little AnaFit cronies over here to flail away pathetically at the current sponsors. Just like he did when he was here. The results will likely be the same.

That's what's happening here, if anyone is keeping score.

Oh...and as for their sad little site...I get more hits on my site, and more unique visitors each month than their entire forum.

Simple question - do you ever get tired of patting yourself on the back?
:rolleyes:

a creed said:
Simple question - do you ever get tired of patting yourself on the back?
:rolleyes:
Great for flexabilty training.
I should try it, as I can barely reach my back anymore - LOL, funny cause it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom