Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OUCHIE.....pls help

tripleV said:
K thats it........im hittin the peeps up for sympathy and massages.........pls :)

:kiss:

You put the Grrrr in Swinger Baby!! YEAH!!

yeah im gettin in the UDOs and the NAT PB..lots of it, myabe a lil too much lol, im the hefty one these days,,,,,,im up to 159 @ 5'6"
:D

cornie grrrrrrrrr

Trple V, I can take care of you.....want to play doctor:p If ice is what you need then Mr. Freeze can help you out.;) Seriously, maybe a couple of days off, with some good ol' TLC and that should do it !!!! Oh yeah' I'm applying for that job:D I do house calls, do you want me to cum over ...............:horny:

i'm a medic

i suggest Aleve over all other anti-inflamitories. it's got naproxen sodium in it. if you double the dosage to two tablets twice daily taken with food or milk(to help the body proccess the meds) you can recover from the worst cases of tendonitis in a week or less.

also, heat instead of cold after the first 24 hours after the injury. ice will actually prolong the recovery time while heat has the same short term results but also promotes recovery.

hope i've helped you out some.

Top Bottom