Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustinM

i hurt my back a few days ago and like the moron i am worked out today...it feels like a pinch in my lower right lat or it could be uppper right erectors..well everytime i bend down or reach or anything it pinched..what can i do for it..i took a hot shower...what else it kills so much everytime i do anyhting really..help would be appreaciated

thanks

keep on training and don't include anything that requires those movements (eg. deadlift).

If after 1 week it doesn't go away (perhaps you reached a muscle never worked correctly before, or stretched it too much or tiny rip or whatever) then you should go see someone.... seriously...let time heal it.

I've had similar things, like inside my armpit. It's screwed up...but time healed mine. I hope it will for you as well.

Peace

there is no possible way i could work out..it hurts wheni walk...i think its just a bad pull..ive been stretching it..

it's a pulled muscle. I've had them too, they hurt like a bitch. The only thing you can do is avoid doing any exercises that work that muscle until it is fully healed. Gentle stretching/hot shower, etc. can help lessen the agony but try to use it as little as possible in your daily activities. Returning to working the muscle too soon (like when it's 'just about' healed) could make it re-pull and if you persist in pulling it too many times there could be permanent damage, that muscle would get prone to getting pulled for the rest of your life.

don't listen to blood drinker, seems he has his head up his ass lately. just lay off it for a little while. let it heal, ur better off now training it than making it a lot worse than it already is.

I agree with doing gradual progressive stretching and warm showers. Don't forget about massaging it. If you don't have someone to or if you can't reach the sore spot, put a tennis ball on the floor or on a wall and roll your back over it (after stretching). I agree with not working out your back until its healed but you can do your back weight exercises with a light weight to stretch it.

here is the update//i hurt it on monday and today being thursday i did a light tricep workout..it is feeling like 50 percent better but after i worked out it hurts a little less..i think ill be going back into it strong again next monday but till then ill do some light stuff not involving back..anyhting else i can do to ensure it gets better by then??? thanks guys..peace

Top Bottom