Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC sleep meds

SwollenMember_18

I don't know about ya'll but my trensomnia gets pretty ruthless mid cycle. The best thing I've found so far is diphenhydramine, but even that I'm up to like 200mg just to feel a bit sleepy. Anything over that is just stupid. Anyone tried like diphenhydramine/melatonin mix or found something else that seems to help that i could give a go!! Feeling so damn good on cycle right now but restless nights are adding up and taking their toll for sure!! Love to just get some good black out shuteye!!!

with tren the best way to combat insomnia is lower the dosage, run a support supplement, and spread out carbs. don't go to bed with low blood sugar

using sleep aids even if natural are not smart because you will become reliant on them.

Thanks Steve, yeah I hate putting any extra meds/Chems in my body... Lately instead of just tossing and turning I've been sipping a chamomile tea and reading to clear my mind before bed and it seems to be helping! Still waking up through the next sweating and pissing like a race horse, but ultimately I must be getting an extra 3 hours a night for the past week, also added an extra recovery day into my schedule just due to work commitments and insctually seem to sleep much deeper on my 2 rest days which seems strange but whatever it's helping so I'll just keep this up

The gains and shredz are to great to drop my dose right now hahaha. I can suffer another 4-6 weeks if I must!!!

There is a peptide, DSIP, thats supposed to work by inducing normal healthy sleep patterns. I dont know a ton abut it but it may be worth a look see.

^ Dsip i a good possible option. also i personally use and rec Kava kava root drinks. great for sleep and anxiety. use ONLY root, its non toxic.

i've also heard about kava kava being helpful, however I guess that you should fight with it naturally. at least initially. if you start with supplements/meds/drugs from the very beginning your body won't be able to cope without them further. try the natural methods and in case of failure stick with some of them...

Top Bottom