Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC prohormone supplements will be classified as steroids!!!!!!!

The non-bodybuilding community actually thinks this stuff is as powerful as steriods! Its fuckin amaziing what the media can put in peoples head!

LOL.....i got the best andro for sale. this shit is great. i used it and gained 20 pds of lean muscle. this stuff works better then any AS.......THEN I WOKE UP FROM A BAD NIGHTMARE!!!

ANDRO IS A FAT SCAM!!!!!!

The only way the govt can ban andro is if they show that it builds muscle. They don't care about the side-effects, just as long as it doesn't build muscle. That's the final criteria that has yet to be satisfied in the andro-ban debate. Because it will never be shown that it builds muscle because it doesn't, it is unlikely that it will be banned. Besides, what difference will it make to anyone if it is? Nobody uses the shit.

W6

Hey guys, i was watching Muscle Sport USA this weekend and one of the clips were talking about classifing the Andro's as a catabolic Steriod.

pumpitup said:
Hey guys, i was watching Muscle Sport USA this weekend and one of the clips were talking about classifing the Andro's as a catabolic Steriod.

BigWhiteDude rates that cortisol... must be true then. Prohormones anyone?

CASS said:
Pro Hormones are not banned in the uk!

Yep, you're right because overhere they are illegal but there is a Belgium supplier that made it possible to order them in England. So whe can get them in here. I just don't see why we would...
I think it's crap and they cost really much.

Example, everyone probably know androsol and nandrosol by biotest! Well for sporters overhere that want a bottle of it will pay about 140$. Sick I know!

Another example the prohormones from AST sportscience go for about 60 to 80$.

I think if you take steroids in a responsible way you will have more results and most faster for LESS money!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I don't trust the shit!

Top Bottom