Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC PCT Products - which combo?

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Well here you go needto:

I use both plus clomid for the first week. Is this overkill? Yes. Do I care? No. The reason is simple, if your going to do the aas you better make sure you do the PCT just as well if not better.

I have to say that Unleashed worked the best for me. Something about it just cranked up the natty test. Woke up with morning wood all of the time and I'm a lot older than most on this board.

PP's stuff always works well for me (except the Dermatherm - but that's another issue).

PCT is more important than the cycle itself in my mind.

I had bloodwork done each and everytime after PCT and the results are right where I want them to be. What more can you ask for?
I was just telling a few people the other day that aked me about dermatherm that i will not lie for a company. No matter how much I would make from it its not worth my good name.

So when they asked about the dermatherm I told them. Its not that good. They will be coming out with a different type but the one they got now I do not like.

All there other products are 100% grade a good shit though.

needtogetaas said:
I was just telling a few people the other day that aked me about dermatherm that i will not lie for a company. No matter how much I would make from it its not worth my good name.

So when they asked about the dermatherm I told them. Its not that good. They will be coming out with a different type but the one they got now I do not like.

Yeah, I think we may have discussed this once before I'm not totally sure, but Dermathem just didn't work. It definitely turned your skin red and was hotter than hell for the first 20 minues or so.

You had to use so much of it also. I remember running out of space to rub it all into my skin. It also discolored my clothing.

Lipoflame was WAY better, cocts less and was more effective.

I do agree that all of the other products I've tried from them were great.

needtogetaas said:

That's honesty you find find too often.

I've said the same thing. There are a couple of Protein Factory products that people ask me about and I'll tell them they can get something else just as good elsewhere for less money. Other than that,I think the line is exceptional, even that which I collect no commission.

Needto and I and Omega have also given props to each others products we found to be effective.

This is the best way to do business IMO. Instead of blindly hyping whatever you buy and sell, it's believing in the products because they truly are good. A rare commodity in this industry.

Nelson Montana said:

I've said the same thing. There are a couple of Protein Factory products that people ask me about and I'll tell them they can get something else just as good elsewhere for less money. Other than that,I think the line is exceptional, even that which I collect no commission.

Needto and I and Omega have also given props to each others products we found to be effective.

This is the best way to do business IMO. Instead of blindly hyping whatever you buy and sell, it's believing in the products because they truly are good. A rare commodity in this industry.

You mean you don't like Andogenerator? :)

Nelson Montana said:

so very true. That way in the end you know you gave the best advice,did your best to help that person, were honest,and true to yourself. No amount of money is worth my good our good names of helping people.

If I go out of my way to help the best way and the right way,people will give back to you for it.

needtogetaas said:
Both have been working great for every one. I would like to see some feed back from people using both the recovery stack and postcycle/unleashed.

Prob overkill on the pct but wtf it would be one fuck of a pct lol. :)

I've done the postcycle/unleashed/sustain before and it worked very nicely. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

cobracock1979 said:
Thx Nelson,

FYI Post Cycle is our of stock.

Go to www.proteinfactory.com EF actually sells it for LESS! But if you need it, you need it. I'm sure they'll be restocked soon.

jock52: Glad to hear the natty PCT worked for you. I wish more people would try it and see for themselves.

Top Bottom