Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine question?

St0nes

Hi<br />
<br />
Am about to start an osta only cycle for 6 to 8 weeks and would like to know whether it is advisable to be taking anything else and at what dosage you' recommend? I was going to do 12.5mg along side my usual protein and creatine to see how results went or even any sides. <br />
<br />
I've done a couple ph cycles, no aas. I'm 6ft, 190lbs and am committed to my MMA and bodybuilding routine on a four to five day plan, sometimes twice a day. I've never had gyno problems or other problems on the ph's.

Id run it osta @ 25mg a day my friend you'll get a lot more outta of it, and also go 8 weeks with it.
Id run D-spark on cycle to cater for the small gyno risk that osta can present and also to alleviate any suppression, and then go into a 3 week PCT with hcgenerate ES.

something like this...
1-8 osta 25mg ED
1-8 D-spark
pct.
9-11 Hcgenerate ES

hope this helps bro :D

Cheers for the info Nick, I'm guessing D-spark is an AI? Would 6 Bromo do? I'm from UK so not sure if I can get D-spark.

I already answered this question in another thread you posted bro... no need to post the same question in multiple threads

bromo is not necessary here at all... dspark is more than an ai... it acts as a test booster, ai and pre workout... its a very versatile product...

Predator nutrition has hcgenerate in stock and they are in europe... needtobuildmuscle.com will ship to the uk

You need to run ostarine at 25 mg day bro... you are selling it far too short at only 12.5 mg day...

1-8 ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 hcgenerate Need To Build Muscle HCGenerate From PredatorNutrition.com
1-8 dspark ntbm.com

pct 9-12

hcgenerate es ntbm.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF

Cheers Dylan, posted that a little while ago on a long standing thread and thought it might get lost so posted the question on its own thinking I'd get a quicker response, cheers the advice mate, much appreciated

Cheers Dylan, posted that a little while ago on a long standing thread and thought it might get lost so posted the question on its own thinking I'd get a quicker response, cheers the advice mate, much appreciated

anytime bro

Hi<br />
<br />
Am about to start an osta only cycle for 6 to 8 weeks and would like to know whether it is advisable to be taking anything else and at what dosage you' recommend? I was going to do 12.5mg along side my usual protein and creatine to see how results went or even any sides. <br />
<br />
I've done a couple ph cycles, no aas. I'm 6ft, 190lbs and am committed to my MMA and bodybuilding routine on a four to five day plan, sometimes twice a day. I've never had gyno problems or other problems on the ph's.

12.5 mg sounds good, if you have no prior AAS experience and don't want to be shut down. Around 30mg you will see ALT levels spike as well, according to the firm that developed this SARM.

run the sarms triple stack, sold at sarms search. you will gain lean muscle from the osta.loss bodyfat from the gw and get hard and shreaded from the s4.Its a hell of a combo!

Top Bottom