Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals and Vits

golds2

Can anyone offer any input on when I should take orals, anavar especially? My tabs are 20mg 60mg daily, so 3 times a day. I also take a number of vitamins, any issues taking the anavar with other vitamins?

you should space out your orals from other supplements and vitamins a good 3-4 hours...

its completely fine to take anavar all at once.. the half life is 8-12 hours and will be in your system all day... you can split it if you want but its not necessary

Can anyone offer any input on when I should take orals, anavar especially? My tabs are 20mg 60mg daily, so 3 times a day. I also take a number of vitamins, any issues taking the anavar with other vitamins?

What do you mean by 'vials'? Do you mean 'injectables'?

Both kinds have 'half lifes'. So check what they are and that will give you an indication of frequency of consumption etc. Example is a oral roid had a half life of '8 hours' then you'd split a dose into 3 x a day (every 8 hours).

Doesn't really matter. For best absorption, take them with a small meal that contains some dietary fat as some compounds are fat soluble.

I split my supplements up into 3 daily doses. It isn't a huge deal but it is a large amount of capsules/tablets so it is more convenient to split them.

Top Bottom