Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral tren?

bren565

Hey guys terrified of needles, and was researching some roidies, as usual for up and comming usage,

now i found an interesting compound tren enth that aparently is the best for overall body augmentation, legit it will boost size and cut you up WOW? talk about awesome.
is there any available? otc? i mean i think its banned unfortunately... and would it stack well with superdrol? id prefer to go all the way with one big cycle then do multiple ones..

Hey guys terrified of needles, and was researching some roidies, as usual for up and comming usage,

now i found an interesting compound tren enth that aparently is the best for overall body augmentation, legit it will boost size and cut you up WOW? talk about awesome.
is there any available? otc? i mean i think its banned unfortunately... and would it stack well with superdrol? id prefer to go all the way with one big cycle then do multiple ones..

TREN ENAN is an injecatble AAS.
Are you thinking of X-TREN that
was a 'pro-hormone'type oral?

they have oral tren,i was looking into it also,but tren at inject is dangerous enough i wouldst do it oral

they have oral tren,i was looking into it also,but tren at inject is dangerous enough i wouldst do it oral

dangerous as in 'liver toxicity'? and ps is there any other compound that can bulk while cutting like it can? iv beenre ading for a while and its the most remarkable thing iv read about it, its a half way between a bulking and cutting steroid, best of both worlds?

Imo if your aren't willing to inject then steroids are not for you.

Alot of guy's try oral's before injecting. You realize later on that injects+orals are best/multiple injects.

I certainly wouldn't mess with tren starting out, even in oral form.

Get yourself some test, do 250-500mg a week for 10 weeks, train hard, eat good, get LOTS of protein in and grow like a champ.

10 weeks is a good number to start out with..test with long esters takes time to show the results you want,..yea i forgot to ask your aas history?..if u never cycled before do not do tren

Imo if your aren't willing to inject then steroids are not for you.

Alot of guy's try oral's before injecting. You realize later on that injects+orals are best/multiple injects.

I certainly wouldn't mess with tren starting out, even in oral form.

Get yourself some test, do 250-500mg a week for 10 weeks, train hard, eat good, get LOTS of protein in and grow like a champ.

Ghettostud, I agree with you bro. I was very close to running an oral only cycle. Then I researched for over 1 year. Now I'm on my first cycle, Test Cyp 400 mg/week only.

Injections are really not that bad. Needles are extremely sharp and they do their job well :D

10 weeks is a good number to start out with..test with long esters takes time to show the results you want,..yea i forgot to ask your aas history?..if u never cycled before do not do tren

yeah this cycle comming up is the first, its just that for what i have i want a real body augmentation completely so i want the best results as i can only afford to do this really this one time, and i have almost everything is OTC. so i dont see any reason to go hunting for needles and possible fake shit for even more money, dont you agree/? i mean theres a chance it could be fake so i figured id try superdrol first.

Top Bottom