Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

opps my bad!

The_Ghost

New member
Platinum
Just realised that I missed a spot when shaving my face this AM. Anyone else ever do this LOL.

Thank god it is a really small spot by my ear!
 
I keep a razor in my car for situations like that
 
The Bigdawg said:
Just realised that I missed a spot when shaving my face this AM. Anyone else ever do this LOL.

Thank god it is a really small spot by my ear!
You may think it is small but I bet a woman would notice. ;)
 
lol, worse if you do it when you haven't shaved for like a week, my stubble goes up damn high under the eyes too, weird if you miss a spot there lol
 
Top Bottom