Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on which aas causes the least amount of acne

Once again it all depends on the individual...Deca broke me so horribly I required a bout of accutane. There have been a few poll's around here in the past of AAS's that induces the most acne other than test & dbol and deca was next in line.

ok so lets say i wanted to do the anavar primo together..how would i set this up?
should i do both the whole time?
go 7 weeks anavar 40 ed 8 week 20 ed
and i see most people say to do atleast 600 mg primo once a week?should the primo be taken from week 1-7 then 8 week 300 mg also?and if i wanted to throw some CLENBUTEROL at end of cycle in there to lower body fat what dosage would be best?

then pct would be
20 mg Nolvadex and 25 mg Proviron a day from week 4 till when?
then i got to do hcg and clomid

Last edited:
I'll have to agree with the other people who said Accutane sucks..I have never taken it, but a good friend of mine did, and the side effects were horrible.. His lips looked like flaking concrete, and he was constantly putting chapstick on which didn't even seem to help him...Deal with a little acne over the side effects of Accutane..I haven't heard of taking B5, but I guess i'll give it a try..

HAYEZ said:
ok so lets say i wanted to do the anavar primo together..how would i set this up?
should i do both the whole time?
go 7 weeks anavar 40 ed 8 week 20 ed
and i see most people say to do atleast 600 mg primo once a week?should the primo be taken from week 1-7 then 8 week 300 mg also?and if i wanted to throw some CLENBUTEROL at end of cycle in there to lower body fat what dosage would be best?

then pct would be
20 mg Nolvadex and 25 mg Proviron a day from week 4 till when?
then i got to do hcg and clomid
:confused:

I've said it once, and i'll say it again:

Armidex works wonders for acne!!! Through what mechanism it works I do not know. I believe Huck agrees with me here.

I am someone very prone to acne, and my skin type doesn't change when I use it while on cycle. If I don't use it....well... I get acne gallore! :)

psychedout said:

Armidex works wonders for acne!!! Through what mechanism it works I do not know. I believe Huck agrees with me here.

I am someone very prone to acne, and my skin type doesn't change when I use it while on cycle. If I don't use it....well... I get acne gallore! :)
what dosage should i use?and do it throught he entire cycle pluse pct and how long after?and whats your opinion on what i had posted above about the primo and anavar cycle?the dosages?is arimedex should be used when?

Last edited:
Mr. Black said:
Once again it all depends on the individual...Deca broke me so horribly I required a bout of accutane. There have been a few poll's around here in the past of AAS's that induces the most acne other than test & dbol and deca was next in line.
sp basically the good ones:bawling: :D

psychedout said:

same here. Also works great as pct to keep acne down and also increases natty test 58% whilst on. I used it this time with clomid, avena and maca and I have never bounced back as quickly and within no spots whatsoever.

Top Bottom