Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Opinions on Total Raisin Bran

Vash

New member
Just picked up a box of this sunday and started eating it. Taste is a welcome change from oatmeal and eggs, I was beginning to get burned out on them. The added fibre is nice too, by the time I'm home from work its time to feed the toilet. Now I just need to find a better substitute for lunch, beginning to get burned out on brown rice and chicken or a Turkey on Wheat.
 
Raisin bran is too processed. Too much sugar, high GI, and not very many natural nutrients. Not even in the same realm as eggs and oats.
 
Lots of sugar and it also has partially hydrogenated fat in it which would make me avoid it altogether. I found an imitation one at the Whole Foods market that looks the same, but without the trans fats. I haven't tried it because that has too much sugar in it for my current goals.
 
everyone should have a little Bran

:)

no but listen to them don't eat it everyday they are right about the sugar rob
 
Top Bottom