Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opening a Wine Bar/Restaurant/Bar

needtogetaas said:
for some some people being raped up in it is what they want..its what would make them most happy...yes it will become your hole life so if that not what you want your life to be then dont do it...

that's hott

needtogetaas said:
for some some people being raped up in it is what they want..its what would make them most happy...yes it will become your hole life so if that not what you want your life to be then dont do it...

WERD for some it is in their veins and they can't be any other way. Nothing wrong with that. My best gf is soon to be number at one of the most sheeshee golf clubs in Jersey... She's *this close* to completing her training as a somolier (sp) and is looking at property with her sister in Mexico to open a place where she can be on the water, drink margaritas and do what she has done her whole life.... it's in her blood.

'Course it's cool for me being her bestfriend, 'cause I will always have a place to go when life gets to be too much.

We joke about how we will end up like Jack Lemon and Walther Mathau on an ugly plaid couch, fishing, drinking and bitching at each other! :lmao:

BK - "2. Having a business that is busiest when the rest of the world is celebrating SUCKS."

That is the one thought that always crosses my mind =(

SC4EVA said:
BK - "2. Having a business that is busiest when the rest of the world is celebrating SUCKS."

That is the one thought that always crosses my mind =(

Unless you can handle busting your ass on Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, on YOUR birthday, your kids' and wife's bday, Christmas, etc... I grew up working when others were partying. It was kinda ok on the one hand because I am a very social person, but SUCKED when I wanted to have a life sometimes. I scheduled my classes around my work and my brother was supposed to come in to relieve me in the early evenings. I can't tell you how many times my then boyfriend had to sit and wait for my brother to get there so that we could go out. My brother could be a HYUGE asstard like that, showing up whenever he pleased, thought it was funny to goof on me like that.

Unless this industry is in your blood, I would stay out of it. WAAaaaaaaayyy too much downside to it, unless you LOVE IT.

Just my humble .02

Top Bottom