Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ONSLAUGHT vs. MUSCLE REPLENISHER

They actually both have creatine, Onslaught has 5g and MR has 3

Onslaught also has a more comprehensive ingredient profile for post workout.

Onslaught is only available in Cinnamon Vanilla flavor, while Replenisher is available in several flavors, including mixed berry and lemonade.

Muscle Replenisher has more protein, and it is Protein Isolate, while Onslaught is made with Whey protein concentrate, but has a full complement of BCAAs, EAAs, and other Amino acids as well.

I've attached the ingredient profiles of each. Muscel Replenisher is on the left, Onslaught on the right.

Both are solid Post Workout Nutrition, and it really depends on you as the consumer as to which you would choose. They both have reviews available here and at NTBM.

I personally have not tried MR, but I use Onslaught regularly.

Here is a link to a review of MR from someone who has used it http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f2/88ppclouds-review-muscle-replenisher-18462.html

(Just writing this post makes me want some. Gonna go drink some now LOL)

Well I am the opposite of my brother DJ...I use Muscle Replenisher and never have tried Onslaught. I just bought a brand new bag of Berry Blast MR and I can't get enough of that falvor, I mean the taste is so good. I have Lemonade and Orange in my pantry, they both are excellent...even mixed together.

I also add Gear post workout @ 4 caps, Creatine Nitrate @ 4 caps, and that takes care of BCAA's, and extra Creatine boost...this is my preferred post workout nutrition!

Change my mind DJ...send me some Onslaught!!!

Top Bottom