Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only cycle help!

Rodrigo88

Hi there! Want some help for my cycle... Im 25 yo 84 kilos bf 15% 1.84 cm
Currently im on stanozolol in week 3 taking 30 mg per day with proviron 25 mg .. Its going pretty well, no sides at alla... Libido the same and gaining good strenght.. Its a low dose anyway cant expect too much gains on this only cycle, now my doubt is that i want to incorporate some test into this cycle, i know i should do it the other way round but i screw it up.. So how can i incorporate the test .. Just test!
Wanna put more size on...i thought test e once per week would be ok...

Hey bonacaris thanks for the reply, so what do you recomend me to do... Should i quit the winstrol and start inmediately with test e...or add test e while on winstrol and keep it to the end and continue with test e then

clomid is not enough of a pct at all... why in the world did you not already plan this out before you started? here's the best thing i can recommend you to do...

add test prop right now at 100 mg eod... run it 8 weeks
stay on winstrol another 5 weeks at 50 mg day
add n2guard with winstrol if you don't have any... you ABSOLUTELY NEED TO PROTECT YOURSELF... n2bm.com
add the sarm LGD-4033 at 10 mg day for 8 weeks... get this at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
add hcgenerate ES for 8 weeks n2bm.com

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

+1...OP you're all over the place...do you have any on cycle supps? PCT?

Top Bottom