Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the worst bodybuilders to turn pro

Kovacs looks pretty good in the youtube video but the OP link was terrible for him.
Having said that, I can relate to being tall and having a hard time putting on muscle or even weight for that matter so my respect goes to him for having looked as good as he did at one point however him being a roid junkie is a little saddening.
I hope to be even 300 lbs at my peak (but have fuller legs lol).

Yeah when he was younger he looked better and he was strong guy. Is it really worth it the boatloads of drugs this guys consume this days? I mean a pregnant woman gut is not a pretty site on bodybuilding comtests, specially Mr. O's. Glad Dexter won though he is not one of my favourites, at least the judges are applying the criterias...

Even so I think there should be two classes, one for more aesthetical athletes and one for the mass freaks.

Why does it seems that everytime Dexter hits a pose he is about to take a dump? Phil Heath it's getting better everytime he goes on stage and so does Dennis Wolf.

Now that the judges gave the Mr O to a "smaller guy" next year is gonna be even more fun to watch the adjustments the competitors will do...

if dexture could be mr o again IF is he does what ronnie coleman did when he won use the prize money for some huge never ending steroid gh insulin cycles

Top Bottom