Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the worst bodybuilders to turn pro

You would think he would have learned how to pose and compose a decent routine. Geeze, he is jerky and there is no really no smooth transition between poses. 1st think I saw was his calves. Hard to get past the fact that his are small.

I dont think he wants to even compete to be honest. He really made his rep from how he looked in the OFF season. Big and bloated and full of synthol was all him. Like I said, sure just contractual obligations.

He should have totally marketed himself different.

And hes hardly the worst Pro going. Ever see Ken Jones?LOL

I dont think he wants to even compete to be honest. He really made his rep from how he looked in the OFF season. Big and bloated and full of synthol was all him. Like I said, sure just contractual obligations.

He should have totally marketed himself different.

And hes hardly the worst Pro going. Ever see Ken Jones?LOL

OMG - I looked up Ken Jones.

Bodybuilding.com - Ken Jones Profile and Pics!

2008 IFBB Houston Pro Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Contest 6th place is his best placing since 1981. Check out the pics for this 6th place. Looks like a case of bitch tits to me!

Bodybuilding.com - Ken Jones Photos! Page 1

OMG - I looked up Ken Jones.

Bodybuilding.com - Ken Jones Profile and Pics!

2008 IFBB Houston Pro Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Contest 6th place is his best placing since 1981. Check out the pics for this 6th place. Looks like a case of bitch tits to me!

Bodybuilding.com - Ken Jones Photos! Page 1

He actually looks decent in those photos. Usually he looks 10 times worse.

He went pro at the same show as Cutler. Won the bantamweights I believe.

I meet him once at my old gym. Total fucking loser. Went around to every local gym saying he was a pro bodybuilder and asking if he could work out for free.lol

Haven't been on the boards in a long time and I return to find this thread still alive and well. Judging from my old post I guess I was never able to dig up those photos of him naked backstage. It was a sight to behold.

OMG! That image just burned itself into my brain. Look at his right hand. Looks like he forgot to wash his hands off... Must be some sort of instant tanning lotion. Even from a "rear" view you can see his desended gut. Just gross... He represents everything that gives bodybuilding a bad rep.

His gut in that first photo is just sad..unbelievable Galaxy what his "friends" tell him hey.

Top Bottom