Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One more newbie cycle

mr. x, wouldnt it be better to keep the test mgs higher that the deca mgs? Its just what I have been seeing around here...

Mr.X said:
I'm just goin to redo the cycle for him:

week 1-10:
250mgs sust per week
300mgs deca per week
.25mgs arimidex ED

keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno

PCT 4 weeks
If you're worried about testicular atrophy, run 500IUs of HCG for 10 days.
week 1: .25mgs arimidex EOD
week 1-2: 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 3-4: 20mgs nolvadex ED

That looks good...
Or even just 500mg Sust and save the deca...

Mr.X said:
I'm just goin to redo the cycle for him:

week 1-10:
250mgs sust per week
300mgs deca per week
.25mgs arimidex ED

keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno

PCT 4 weeks
If you're worried about testicular atrophy, run 500IUs of HCG for 10 days.
week 1: .25mgs arimidex EOD
week 1-2: 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 3-4: 20mgs nolvadex ED

When do you recommend he run the hcg?

firesprink420 said:
mr. x, wouldnt it be better to keep the test mgs higher that the deca mgs? Its just what I have been seeing around here...

ideally, you'd want to go with a straight test cycle, but it seemed like the guy wanted to stack sust+deca, so I worked it out that way. You can switch it up to just 500mgs of sust/wk.

brandonp005 said:
a lot run during mid cycle cause thats when they start noticing atrophy

that's really up for debate. not too long ago I suggested that same thing (based on my research) and peeps got hostile. all i know is common sense to me says during, not after, but I'm no scientist.

I thought the same (is better preventing that wait until it begin to atrophy), but well, I'm not a expert.
Thanks, maye I will run a 12 weeks cycle

Hi bud,

This guy that helped you with your stack I don't know so much about his advice or knowledge in this arena, there are allot of knowledgeable people here and Mr.X is one of them, my very 1st cycle was a 200mg Test cyp and a little dbol for 10weeks and the results were mind blowing, also agree with the X man that you do not need to run nolva etc through the whole course, just keep it in your pocket and use as needed, apart from that a normal Deca / Test course IMO is the best way to go, its my Fav stack the quantities just go up a little when you get older...

And, if I run with nolva and clomid during the cycle, would it be safer for preventing gyno..., or not? Would it down the possible benefits of the cycle?
For Shoestring: Like I said, I dont know exactly my bf, but it must be around 10 - 12 %. Today I weighted 231 pounds exactly, and I can still see my abs right good. Do you think I must down my weight before I start my cycle? (that is what I understood you, but English is not my first language)
Thanks.

Top Bottom