Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One hour of steel in the A.M., 45 mins Cardio in the P.M. What do you bro's think?

chopper7

I do two or three muscle groups in the morning, and then some sort of cardio at night, approx. 45 minutes worth.
Four days on, one day off.
Anyone have similiar routines and what kind of success have you experienced?
Thanks.

Looks good to me but if you want to cut some weight flip the cardio to morning and the weight training at night. This will help you burn fat in the morning because your glycogen stores are low and you burn fat instead of that. then when you work out at night your protein levels will be higher than in the morning because you have been eating and have it floating in your system. Either way will work if you want it bad enough.

But, anyway, bump for someone with more knowledge!

LATER

im doing the following:

mon....chest and 30min cardio in the am....45 cardio and abs at night

tues....legs and 30min cardio in the am....45 cardio and abs at night

wed.....back and 30min cardio in the am....45 cardio and abs at night

thurs....shoulders and 30min cardio in the am....45 cardio and abs at night

fri...arms and 30min cardio in the am....45 cardio and abs at night

sat....legs and 30min cardio in the am....45 cardio and abs at night

sun...either off or just cardio....

average 20 25 sets per body part

you think what im doing is OT?....what are you doing for your workouts if you dont mind me asking?

well i dont do that...do everything at one time.....but you might not be overtraining some people train 2 bodyparts in one day like a.m. and p.m......

forgot to add i would do everything at once dose not matter what it is....if i did anyhitng in a.m. and p.m. i would be on a good juice cycle but even if iam on a cycle i still dont do the a.m. and p.m. thing

Monday
Superset (Shoulders, Chins)**

Tuesday
Sprints

Wednesday
Stiff Legged Deads/Leg Press/Calves/Abs

Thurs
20-30 Minute Cardio @ 80% THR

Friday
Superset (Chest, Rows)**

Saturday
Sprints

Sunday
Off

Monday
Off

Tuesday
REPEAT

**Light Bicep/Tricep superset work
-Cardio on thurs performed on empty stomach in AM.
-Sprint cardio performed 2 hours after meal #1
-One set of forearm work included on mon, fri.

Not many people have the recovery ability to train 2x/day. I would highly recommend against it, unless you are on a good stack AND have great genetics.

I think the majority of us can only handle 4 weight training workouts per week. And if you are doing more than that, you should cut back, you will probly make better gains.

well i have plenty of time to relax since i dont work , even so you may be right that im ot a bit...but since im on the gear i figured to train a bit harder.

Top Bottom