Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On TRT and looking for Blast/cruise advice

Thanks for the replies. Great feedback and questions.

I'm 185 and 5'9". It has taken some time but yes 200mg seems to be my sweet spot. I have no hx of steroid or ph use. This is it. I have used sarms of if you could even call it that. I used gw which really isn't a sarm. Everything else prior had been natty test boosters etc. training is best it's ever been. Diet is on point with the exception of weekends I may have a few cheat meals. I'm not looking to compete but am looking to take my training and physique to the next level. This may not even be a cycle I run soon but would like to prepare and have the knowledge base before jumping into something.

Thanks for the replies. Great feedback and questions.

I'm 185 and 5'9". It has taken some time but yes 200mg seems to be my sweet spot. I have no hx of steroid or ph use. This is it. I have used sarms of if you could even call it that. I used gw which really isn't a sarm. Everything else prior had been natty test boosters etc. training is best it's ever been. Diet is on point with the exception of weekends I may have a few cheat meals. I'm not looking to compete but am looking to take my training and physique to the next level. This may not even be a cycle I run soon but would like to prepare and have the knowledge base before jumping into something.

If your goals are that simple then honestly I see no point introducing more sides for minimal gains.

To put things in perspective, in my early 30's I did a few cycles made some decent gains. Got to about 265lbs at 5'10.5" or so. It took a couple years of cycle with the post cycle crash etc etc endurance was in the toilet, cholesterol high, BP slightly elevated due to cycles etc.

Fast forward 10+ years, I had a big layoff and stopped working out in late 30's so lost all my gains. Hard to get motivated due to low T, got on HRT and now in my mid 40's on reasonable TRT doses I am back upt to 260lbs and still slowly but surely recomping...ie losing fat and gaining muscle. This all being done with test levels around 800. Im a LOT healthier and have much greater endurance, flexibility and mobility that I did 15 years earlier.

So, what am I trying to say? Im trying to say that gains while on TRT, at your current size, should come easily and consistently, heck your not even 200lbs yet. WIth modest goals of just taking your body to the next level a blast isnt really needed and quite frankly if you have been on TRT for a while and are struggling to gain size then your diet and training are not where they need to be.

If your goals are that simple then honestly I see no point introducing more sides for minimal gains.

To put things in perspective, in my early 30's I did a few cycles made some decent gains. Got to about 265lbs at 5'10.5" or so. It took a couple years of cycle with the post cycle crash etc etc endurance was in the toilet, cholesterol high, BP slightly elevated due to cycles etc.

Fast forward 10+ years, I had a big layoff and stopped working out in late 30's so lost all my gains. Hard to get motivated due to low T, got on HRT and now in my mid 40's on reasonable TRT doses I am back upt to 260lbs and still slowly but surely recomping...ie losing fat and gaining muscle. This all being done with test levels around 800. Im a LOT healthier and have much greater endurance, flexibility and mobility that I did 15 years earlier.

So, what am I trying to say? Im trying to say that gains while on TRT, at your current size, should come easily and consistently, heck your not even 200lbs yet. WIth modest goals of just taking your body to the next level a blast isnt really needed and quite frankly if you have been on TRT for a while and are struggling to gain size then your diet and training are not where they need to be.

Thanks for the reply. I hear what you are saying but I think you may be assuming a few things. I could be wrong. I think you are assuming that at 200mg test that puts me way over range, it doesn't. Again I'm on TRT for a reason. I have low t. The other assumption would be that I'm looking to gain weight. I ok with staying in the 185-195 range based on my height and body type. I would like a slight drop in BF and increase in lean muscle. I was hoping to achieve this by continuing with proper diet and training. With all this being said you may be right. I am still able to hit a PR here and there and haven't completely hit a plateau. I may save doing something like this until I do. However it is tempting as hell now being summer and all. May also just play the safe route and run osta along side the TRT.

The other assumption would be that I'm looking to gain weight. I ok with staying in the 185-195 range based on my height and body type. I would like a slight drop in BF and increase in lean muscle.

My whole point, which you just supported, is that you dont need to cycle for what your looking to accomplish.

Im not assuming 200mg puts your over range at all I am telling you high normal range T levels should be more than ample to meet your goals and if you are having a problem meeting those goals its because your nutrition and/or training is not where it needs to be.

I am telling you to save the money and avoid the sides of higher doses because if your not getting the results your after, which quite frankly are pretty meager, then the lack of AAS is not your problem. The fact that you have low T and your 35 also supports that nutrition is likely a big part of your lack of progress.

Im far from being a genetic freak, but if im able to not only hit 260lbs but still continue (albeit slowly) to make PR's and drop fat while gaining muscle on half the TRT dose your on all while being more than 10 years older than you I think it says something. Granted I have a few lbs of fat to lose to get to where I would like to be but im not willing to sacrifice my strength to get there so its slow going and it has taken me quite a bit of time to dial in my specific nutritional needs which can not be met by food alone.

At the end of the day its your life, your body, but ive been where your at and thought AAS (like most people here) is the magic bullet to fat loss/muscle gain. Im not telling you to drop TRT I am simply telling you that from what I see (ie read) about your size, goals and training history is that simply adding more AAS is not going to be the panacea your hoping for.

Thanks man. I really do appreciate your input. Please know it has not fallen on deaf ears. Always open minded. Always learning.

Top Bottom