Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On / Off

Is there any blod work you could do at the doc to check that all leveles are ok before i can go on again.

Zatina said:
Is there any blod work you could do at the doc to check that all leveles are ok before i can go on again.

Yes there are some things you would want to check to see if they are in the normal range.

For hormones:

TSH - thyroid

E2 - oestradiol

LH/FSH - they may also call this gonadotrophins

Progesterone

Your doctor may want you to have these tested at a certain time during your menstral cycle.

If your cycle was oral steroids, you defo need to get a liver function test (LFT), and other general screening tests are U/E (urea and electrolytes) and a FBC/CBC - full blood count/complete blood count

Ok you are in Belgium, sprekken het nederlands ook? Sorry, my flemish is rubbish.

What are the doctors etc like there?

You may also get tested for a few other things if you tell your doctor what you have been taking, it does depend on your relationship with him, there may be a few legal things you may want to check out as well if your medical records can be released.

If you have to be a bit more secretive, I can tell you what to say your symptoms are to get these tests :evil:

Tatyana said:
Yes there are some things you would want to check to see if they are in the normal range.

For hormones:

TSH - thyroid

E2 - oestradiol

LH/FSH - they may also call this gonadotrophins

Progesterone

Your doctor may want you to have these tested at a certain time during your menstral cycle.

If your cycle was oral steroids, you defo need to get a liver function test (LFT), and other general screening tests are U/E (urea and electrolytes) and a FBC/CBC - full blood count/complete blood count

Ok you are in Belgium, sprekken het nederlands ook? Sorry, my flemish is rubbish.

What are the doctors etc like there?

You may also get tested for a few other things if you tell your doctor what you have been taking, it does depend on your relationship with him, there may be a few legal things you may want to check out as well if your medical records can be released.

If you have to be a bit more secretive, I can tell you what to say your symptoms are to get these tests :evil:

Thanks for your answears i have a private doc so i could tell him what i take and the dont keep records

and iam not from belgium just my parents are and i cant talk flemish i live in another part off the world :)

Ok i have one more question how long before a competition must i stop use anavar to clear a streoid test ?? If there will be one ....

Google steroid half lives or search the AAS forum for that, I am sure there is a thread.

However, if it is what is considered to be a 'natural' comp, I request you don't compete in it.

I go by the rule time on=time off. So, if you do a 10 week cycle, take 10 weeks off before beginning another one. Just one idea.

Top Bottom