Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On HGH and planning my first cycle...

barros

hello mates I'm 30yo 180cm 71kg

I'm 1 month now on Norditropin 2iu every day(will continue for 1 year) and Opti-men Vitamins, Tribulus Terrestris 1600mg (3 pills p/day) by IronMaxx and Enteric-Coated Fish oil and planning my first cycle as follow:

Weeks 1-8 Testosterone enantathe 500mg (per week in divided doses)
Weeks 1-5 Dianabol 35mg(pills per day in divided doses)

During cycle I will be taking Arimidex 1mg every third day.

21 days after last shot I will start the PCT

day 1-14 tamoxifen(novaldex) 40mg/day

day 15-28 tamoxifen(novaldex) 20mg/day

What do you guys think?

PS: I already have all the products besides the nolvadex, so please just tell me to change if it is really necessary.

Thanks a lot

Cheers

hello mates I'm 30yo 180cm 71kg

I'm 1 month now on Norditropin 2iu every day(will continue for 1 year) and Opti-men Vitamins, Tribulus Terrestris 1600mg (3 pills p/day) by IronMaxx and Enteric-Coated Fish oil and planning my first cycle as follow:

Weeks 1-8 Testosterone enantathe 500mg (per week in divided doses)
Weeks 1-5 Dianabol 35mg(pills per day in divided doses)

During cycle I will be taking Arimidex 1mg every third day.

21 days after last shot I will start the PCT

day 1-14 tamoxifen(novaldex) 40mg/day

day 15-28 tamoxifen(novaldex) 20mg/day

What do you guys think?

PS: I already have all the products besides the nolvadex, so please just tell me to change if it is really necessary.

Thanks a lot

Cheers

This is all wrong bro... your running test too short and your starting your pct too late... with test e and any enanthate, its 2 weeks after your last shot, not three... You also don't need to exceed 4 weeks of dbol... you also don't need 500 mg a week of test... you can get big gains with 350mg week and a lot less sides... your pct is very incomplete... you make no mention of supports on your cycle... I will lay it all out for you...

1-10 test e 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard ntbm.com
5-10 hcgenerate ES ntbm.com
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks for the answer

I ordered the Nguard they will deliver on monday or tuesday and I will start with, should I stop the other stuff I'm taking?

I should take aromasin 12.5 mg instead of Arimidex right or both? I've placed an order for it, but will take some days to deliver here, is ok if in the mean time I keep taking the Arimidex, untill I get the aromasin or should I stop with the arimidex?(I have started with the cycle I post it yesterday, coz as no one answer before I imagine that it was ok)

I will be organizing everything you say the way you say, thanks a lot for the assistance.

cheers

Top Bottom