Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on cycle question.

motosurfer77

wuttup bro's...just started my cycle of test prop, tren a, and masteron last night. my @ss feels like it got beat with a baseball bat! aside from that i do have a couple questions...first off i've been taking SuperCissus RX for some joint pain that ive been experiencing. is it ok to continue taking the SuperCissus while on cycyle? Second...i was planning to run my cycle in this form:

test prop 100mg/eod wks 1-12
tren a 100mg/eod wks 1-8
masteron 100mg/eod 1-10

hows that sound? the tren is actually 150mg/ml and the masteron is 200mg/ml so i can up the dosage if need be.

cycle history consists of 1 cycle of test prop, masteron, and deca.

stats

5'11
180lbs
10% bf
10 yrs training.

Any advice would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks!

wuttup bro's...just started my cycle of test prop, tren a, and masteron last night. my @ss feels like it got beat with a baseball bat! aside from that i do have a couple questions...first off i've been taking SuperCissus RX for some joint pain that ive been experiencing. is it ok to continue taking the SuperCissus while on cycyle? Second...i was planning to run my cycle in this form:

tren a 100mg/eod wks 1-8
masteron 100mg/eod 1-10

hows that sound? the tren is actually 150mg/ml and the masteron is 200mg/ml so i can up the dosage if need be.

stats

5'11
180lbs
10% bf
10 yrs training.

Running Test-P/Mast/Tren-A cycle right now and LOVING it...

My advise would be pinning ED instead of EOD, 50 vs 100

I'm also adding in Beastdrol on Friday

Taking a joint supplement as well, no issues but I'm not too familiar with SuperCissus

Also if you're experiencing pin pain there's an easy way to fix that, draw the oil into the pin and warm it up with a blow dryer @ a low setting...

What do you have planned for PCT?

Last edited:

tren a 100mg/eod wks 1-8
masteron 100mg/eod 1-10

stats

5'11
180lbs
10% bf
10 yrs training.

Its fine to take bro. I would look into a product like Skeletal-balm

Yeah it looks ok .
The tren and mas has a high mg/ml so id bet it will sting abit .

And i didn't catch your age mate.?

Brad.

Running Test-P/Mast/Tren-A cycle right now and LOVING it...

My advise would be pinning ED instead of EOD, 50 vs 100

I'm also adding in Beastdrol on Friday

Taking a joint supplement as well, no issues but I'm not too familiar with SuperCissus

Also if you're experiencing pin pain there's an easy way to fix that, draw the oil into the pin and warm it up with a blow dryer @ a low setting...

What do you have planned for PCT?

i have hcg, nolva, and clomid for pct. gonna run the hcg during the last 4 weeks of my cycle at 500iu twice a week to plump up the lil guys. if i pin ed for the test/tren should i do the same for the masteron?

i have hcg, nolva, and clomid for pct. gonna run the hcg during the last 4 weeks of my cycle at 500iu twice a week to plump up the lil guys. if i pin ed for the test/tren should i do the same for the masteron?

Yes...

Also, drop the clomid and get some Sustain Alpha

Top Bottom