Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG I am soooooo pissed off

I know! I hear the new ones aren't as good as the older ones. I was told croc or T3 is comparable to the old CHIs. I don't know what croc is but I've heard of T3 so I'll check it out.

My sister in law gave me a few different names to check out but of course, I can't remember. Ill have to ask her again.. She's in the industry and knows all the good ones!!

My sister in law gave me a few different names to check out but of course, I can't remember. Ill have to ask her again.. She's in the industry and knows all the good ones!!

oooh lemme know what she says!~ I've gone a week w/o one but I do probably need to replace it soon. Takes too long to get ready if I dont have one. haha

Just buy a $40 GVP one from Sally's.

I had a couple CHI's. They used to be totally worth it because most sucked and came nowhere close to straightening my curly hair or keeping it that way, but now most are pretty good. Technology just advanced I guess.

I've had my pretty cheap GVP one for 3 or 4 years now, and it still works perfectly - and my hair is crazy curly naturally. Plus I like that I can easily adjust the temperature when it's less humid and my hair requires less beating into submission.

Top Bottom