Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma senator sets boxing gloves on cock...

BUBBLES

Elite M0derator
Platinum
strange politician....:lmao:

An Oklahoma senator hopes to revive cockfighting in the state by putting tiny boxing gloves on the roosters instead of razors.

The state legislature outlawed the blood sport in 2002. But Frank Shurden said the ban had wiped out a $US100 million ($130 million) business.

To try to revive it, he has proposed that roosters wear little boxing gloves attached to their spurs, as well as lightweight, chicken-sized vests with electronic sensors to record hits and help keep score.

Reuters

Thats sooooooooo cute!!

And I never use the word cute, but it seems strangely appropriate here!

Yeah, but 100million dollars a year, that generates alot of tax revenue. I think with lil boxing gloves the sport would become even more popular b/c people wouldnt find it so cruel and disgusting and we could watch it on TV, espn or something to replace the reruns of the world series of poker they play over and over and over again.!!

BrothaBill said:
Yeah, but 100million dollars a year, that generates alot of tax revenue. I think with lil boxing gloves the sport would become even more popular b/c people wouldnt find it so cruel and disgusting and we could watch it on TV, espn or something to replace the reruns of the world series of poker they play over and over and over again.!!
lol...true...if you have the world series of poker, then cock fighting isn't too far behind...

Although, I'm surprised that MMA isn't on ESPN yet.

:lmao: that's too funny...
you read alot of American news

ha, before they did it with razors? Sick! so the roosters would just gut each other up?

Top Bottom