Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok what is with the fake motivational comments from training partners !!!

Mr. dB said:
"It's all you, man!"

Yeah I love it when the spotter is saying that as he is straining doing barbell rows on every rep over the guy trying to bench abtu 50 lbs more than he can handle...

mikeyboy604 said:
everytime i see guys spotting their buddies it seems like what they are saying is so emotionless and phony, like "come on" or "lets go" like the tone of their voices is so like boring.....

such forced acts of motivation........ i like my spotters to get me mad and put some emotion in their voice to get me pumped !!!

seems like everyone else is just going through the motions when spotting............really lame
i yell "LETS GO BABY COME ON YOU SMALL BITCH" and stuff like that when the gym is empty, but its quote homo to yell like that when people are around

BodyByFinaplix said:
It could be worse... have you ever had to watch a guy pace back and forth by the weights he is about life yelling...
"I ain't scared!"

"I ain't never been scared!'

Hits the weight with his fist..
"I hate you mother fucker! I'm gone make you my bitch! You hear me! I'm gone make you my mother fucking bitch! Yeah motherfucker!"

Right before he benches 275...LoL
i did that when i benched 185 once like 4 months ago..

if you came out of your mom that big id hate to be the one fuckin her

UA_Iron said:
here's some motivation for you
500mg Test + Uppers + Deathmetal = absolutely gonna fuck some shit up

That's what I'm talkin about! :garza:

Top Bottom