Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok what is with the fake motivational comments from training partners !!!

Maverick

everytime i see guys spotting their buddies it seems like what they are saying is so emotionless and phony, like "come on" or "lets go" like the tone of their voices is so like boring.....

such forced acts of motivation........ i like my spotters to get me mad and put some emotion in their voice to get me pumped !!!

seems like everyone else is just going through the motions when spotting............really lame

Yhe issue is that, in a commercial gym, I don't think a spotter yelling,
'come on, you're such a pussy, lift that fuckin' barbell, bastard'
would be much appreciated ;)

^rofl

anthrax speaks the truth.

like just yesterday (friday) myself and my training partner were hittin up squats....

i kept callin him a pussy cuz he wouldnt go up in weight, lo and behold there is some grandma doing bicep curls in the corner......meanwhile they got seal "kissed by a rose" while im deadlifting on wensday.

not a good time. :rolleyes:

lol...yeah I love the way Celine Dion comes on right as I'm going for a PR...

...I can remember my last squat PR and all I could hear was "My heart will go on..."

It could be worse... have you ever had to watch a guy pace back and forth by the weights he is about life yelling...
"I ain't scared!"

"I ain't never been scared!'

Hits the weight with his fist..
"I hate you mother fucker! I'm gone make you my bitch! You hear me! I'm gone make you my mother fucking bitch! Yeah motherfucker!"

Right before he benches 275...LoL

I absolutely hate it when they play R&B, hip hop, rap etc on the radio in the gym. There's nothing less motivating driving than those types of music...besides the fact that I cant stand/hate those genres of music.

Talk about a lack of motivation

here's some motivation for you
500mg Test + Uppers + Deathmetal = absolutely gonna fuck some shit up

BodyByFinaplix said:
It could be worse... have you ever had to watch a guy pace back and forth by the weights he is about life yelling...
"I ain't scared!"

"I hate you mother fucker! I'm gone make you my bitch! You hear me! I'm gone make you my mother fucking bitch! Yeah motherfucker!"

Again, thanks for making me laugh while I was drinking my water. Now, I got water all over my nice keyboard. ;0

;)

EnderJE said:
Again, thanks for making me laugh while I was drinking my water. Now, I got water all over my nice keyboard. ;0

;)

Well its funny because its a true story. Shit ruined my workout... I was in the zone when I hear this "I ain't scared!' From across the gym.....

BodyByFinaplix said:
Well its funny because its a true story. Shit ruined my workout... I was in the zone when I hear this "I ain't scared!' From across the gym.....

I would be in disbelief. probably staring and pointing

BodyByFinaplix said:
"I ain't scared!"

Hey...that hurt. 275 is a lot for me, LOL.

Top Bottom