Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok sponsors...your turn...again!

DJLegacy2k5

Its that time of year again where I start my LBM/Fat Burning phase to get ready for the spring and for Summer League Basketball.

Obvious goals, keep/maintain LBM or add a couple lbs of LBM in the process and to cut down a couple winter lbs thanks to my Mom's home cooking over my Bday and all the holidays lol

Obviously, looking for suggestions on a FULL STACK of supps that I will be ordering ASAP (like tonight or tomorrow) to keep up with the increased cardio, keep strength up for the weights, and improve overall body comp in the next 16 weeks. I am giving myself extra time this year just so I dont burn myself out like I did last year, RIGHT before basketball started up.

Best SPONSOR stack gets the business and a full review of the stack as I work and after it's completed!

So let's HEAR IT!
-Legacy
:chomp:

Looks pretty solid based on the information of the products...I'll be looking into the products more after work!

Since the Fat Burners are non-stims, can I add a Stim to the mix?

-Legacy

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other suggestions anyone or should I just run with ORBITS suggestion and then bash the hell out of the stack if it doesnt work?! lol just kidding!

Since you will be competing, you may want to add Dermacrine to the cycle bro.

Derma has always been solid but I also dont want to overdo anything before this coming season. Last year I ran a whole bunch of shit including the real stuff and allot of the time i was lethargic and was fighting to stay alert and keep my energy up some Bball time. This time Im trying to give myself more time to get into game shape and also recover from any possible hangover sides.

ORBIT....throw in a free bottle of PhytoSerms to the stacks so I can test it all out and Im down!!!! lol

Come on budddddddy! you knwo you want to!

-Legacy

Top Bottom