Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok seriously now... what gives!

For some reason, I am getting stronger (so i'm putting on muscle) and not gaining any weight. So! That would leave me to believe that i'm not putting on too much fat.

But for some damn reason, I HAVE DEVELOPED fat around my nipples! And my chest seems so awkward looking. It's hard to explain but I can show pictures if people need to see. But my chest seems so misshapen. Which is weird because when I was weaker at the same weight, my chest wasn't as big but it looked better.

I'm 5'7" 168lbs and not really fat but not ripped out of my mind either. Decent set of abs (6 pack does show).

For chest I do this

Monday: Incline 4 x 3, decline 3 x 8, and cable row 4 x 8

Friday: Bench 5 x 5, log press (115lbs) 4 x 3, and a varied type of pushup that I don't know how to explain. It's a 12lbs medicine ball with one arm on and one arm off. I do a pushup, slowly swap arms, then do another.It's a core slash chest workout.

Should I add something for chest? All my lifts are going up so I can't be overworking it. This is so confusing... but I could really use a hand! And before anyone jumps all over my diet. My diet is not terrible but not perfect. Any help?!

Sounds like possibly puffy nips?? They sensitive?? What doses, and what compounds r u taking. Include AI's if any.

I notice puffy nips if im not running an AI. When I take my AI I'm gpod to go. Could be something as simple as that or possibly the starts of gyno

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I started taking some things about 4 weeks ago.

Transaderm, Unleashed, HCGenerate, and Gear.

I don't know what sensitive nips would feel like to be honest. So I am going to say that I don't. Because I don't even notice until I take my shirt off. Working out, running, showering, etc... feels normal.

Well some bros get the puffy nips when running compounds and others do not. My guess is its the change in Test and estrogen. You would know if ur nips were sensitive believe me. U may just have a fluctuation in estrogen if ur diets in check and fat gain is not seen. Im sure someone else eill chime in here who may have some better feedback for u.

It seems ur stack looks good so im guessing its just a fluctuation in some increased test

cycle off the transaderm. it should be run 4 weeks only.

you gaining strength and not gaining fat is a direct result from it. thats what it does well :)

but you have to treat it with respect and cycle off and run a pct just like any other hormonal product that suppresses

Do u have any forma or another AI? every ones body responds differently to compounds. When my nips get puffy its normally caused by increased estrogen or fat from bulking. With u saying ur diet is good my mind is leaning towards the estrogen.

Ur not alone but the trans is hormonal so im guessing a low dose Anti E should help. Def. Keep an eye on them as burning and itching nips could lead to gyno. Jusy hop on an AI and u should be good bro. I believe Mr Supps will have forma any day now.

Top Bottom