Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, here it is! My natural 10 week cycle!

1st Cycle
Transaderm - 5 pumps every morning
HCGenerate - 3 caps and 2 caps before bed
Gear - 2-3 caps BEFORE every meal (30 minutes to an hour. Use with meals and not shakes)
Unleashed - 1 cap, 3 times a day. Morning, noon, and night.

2nd Cycle
Forma - Weeks 1-3 (10 pumps morning, 10 at night)
Forma - Weeking 3-6 (3 pumps morning, 3 pumps at night)
Bridge - Weeks 1-4 (1 cap 3 times a day. Morning, noon, and night)
DAA - Weeks 1-4 morning or post workout

3rd Cycle
Phyto - Weeks 6-10 (1 cap in the morning and one cap at night)

I started it today! We'll see what goes down!

I applied 5 pumps to my left hand and went from my right shoulder over. By the time I got to my left shoulder, I was just about out of lotion! So tomorrow, i'm going to use my right hand and across from my left shoulder to my right. Then after that i'm gonna do 2 pumps on left, 3 pumps on right and rub it using both hands. Then alternate every shoulder after that (for 3 and 2 pumps)

Having 2 or 3 caps of Gear 20-30 minutes before eating. Have had 7 caps so far today.

Looks fantastic man. I love gear at that dosage before meals.

1st Cycle
Transaderm - 5 pumps every morning
HCGenerate - 3 caps and 2 caps before bed
Gear - 2-3 caps BEFORE every meal (30 minutes to an hour. Use with meals and not shakes)
Unleashed - 1 cap, 3 times a day. Morning, noon, and night.

2nd Cycle
Forma - Weeks 1-3 (10 pumps morning, 10 at night)
Forma - Weeking 3-6 (3 pumps morning, 3 pumps at night)
Bridge - Weeks 1-4 (1 cap 3 times a day. Morning, noon, and night)
DAA - Weeks 1-4 morning or post workout

3rd Cycle
Phyto - Weeks 6-10 (1 cap in the morning and one cap at night)

I started it today! We'll see what goes down!

I applied 5 pumps to my left hand and went from my right shoulder over. By the time I got to my left shoulder, I was just about out of lotion! So tomorrow, i'm going to use my right hand and across from my left shoulder to my right. Then after that i'm gonna do 2 pumps on left, 3 pumps on right and rub it using both hands. Then alternate every shoulder after that (for 3 and 2 pumps)

Having 2 or 3 caps of Gear 20-30 minutes before eating. Have had 7 caps so far today.

Best of luck..not sure transderm is considered natural tho...LOL!

Can't wait to hear about your results!

subbed, can't beat that natty stack.....whats your diet and routine look like? Cutting? Bulking?

You should try some N2KTS bro, I love the stuff

You don't think Transaderm is natural? I asked a few people and they all said it was natural! uh oh! lmfao

I do take N2KTS. It's my pre-workout. I take it about 30-45 minutes before a workout. So far it gives me the jitters! We'll see how long it lasts.

I am trying to lean out for sure but I don't mind adding a few pounds. I have a high protein intake with about 100-140g of complex carbs a day. Try to eat before 3-4 hours apart. Work makes it difficult and I know that's not ideal but it's what I have to work with.

Today is my first day working out with everything. Second day of using.

Is there a PCT required for this? Or is that in my 4-8 week cycle? I don't see much on side effects from this stuff either.

Is there a PCT required for this? Or is that in my 4-8 week cycle? I don't see much on side effects from this stuff either.
your g2g jus the way you have it setup. No pct is needed for rs-transaderm but it's recommended to follow up with forma which is the way you already have it layed out. You did your homework bro, nice work! You should post your workouts if you have time, it helps keep track of your progress. And you wanna throw a little something extra on your workout try stacking attack with your n2kts:evil:

I actually do take N2KTS. 30-45 minutes before every workout!

Monday: Incline 180lbs 4x3
Pullups: 8, 8, 8, 8
Squat: This is my first time squatting in over 7 months. First time doing legs actually. I hurt my knee a while back and have be rehabbing it. But I did 135, 185, 225, 245, and 275lbs for 5. Then 295lbs for 3. 295 was pretty hard but felt good considering it was my first day back.
Decline: 185lbs 3x10
Low Rows: 165lbs 4x6

Wednesday: Shoulder Press 120lbs 3x8
Wide Grip Pull Down: 150lbs 4x8
High Row: 85lbs 4x8

nice numbers on those squats, that's impressive after 7 months off. your legs must of been killing you the next day lol

nice numbers on those squats, that's impressive after 7 months off. your legs must of been killing you the next day lol
Yea man... today was the first day they didn't feel sore! Thanks for the compliments though! And don't worry, they're not high. I go noticably below parallel when doing them.

Top Bottom