Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Forum

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

redshirt27se said:
ill smoke directly before bed and it still doesnt do shit.

i just toss and turn all night and my mind races thinking of various shit. its been that way for a while, but i'd eventually fall asleep, now i find myself being up later and later.

shit is awful and worries me pretty bad.

For a lot of people pot really interferes with sleep.
I used to live with a bunch of stoner hippies.
I was the only non-smoker.
They were taking all sorts of tinctures, like melatonin and the like.
But what seemed to work the best for them was to stop smoking for a couple of weeks.

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

Stefka said:
For a lot of people pot really interferes with sleep.
I used to live with a bunch of stoner hippies.
I was the only non-smoker.
They were taking all sorts of tinctures, like melatonin and the like.
But what seemed to work the best for them was to stop smoking for a couple of weeks.
that may be true

unfortunately its unrealistic

i find the benefits i gain from weed far outweigh the negatives, even if lack of sleep is one of them.

the insomnia is kinda new to me really.. the last 3-4 months or so.

Stefka said:
I'm not quite sure how to deal with my insomnia.
When it gets really bad the ambien (sometimes trazadone) still won't knock me out.
I like not sleeping, for the most part.
It gets frustrating when I have lots of work to do.
After a few days of not sleeping my brain becomes pretty much useless.

im on trazadone for sleep as well. i asked for ambien but the VA is too cheap and they dont stock it. i cant argue over free drugs but come on.... now i have my own medical insurance through work so i may try a doc out in town for some ambien. trazadones dont seam to keep me asleep long enough anymore. maybe ill get 3 or 4 hours and thats it. i seriously think its from working nights for the past 14 years. before that i never had a problem with sleep.

bigmann245 said:
im on trazadone for sleep as well. i asked for ambien but the VA is too cheap and they dont stock it. i cant argue over free drugs but come on.... now i have my own medical insurance through work so i may try a doc out in town for some ambien. trazadones dont seam to keep me asleep long enough anymore. maybe ill get 3 or 4 hours and thats it. i seriously think its from working nights for the past 14 years. before that i never had a problem with sleep.

The patent for Ambien ran out this year. There are around 14 generic version available which are dirt cheap. I was paying $50+ for Ambien and now I get the generic for free.

Lestat said:
i'd read a law book for fun if it was good. I read medical books for fun if they are good :nerd:
I read my wifes. They are full of good info. :)

princesa said:
No
a whole lot of gaynes around here not that there is anything wrong w/it <just saying>
:rainbow: :heart:

I'd eat your pu$$y like I was elvis and it was a hot peanut butter, banana, & bacon sub....just fyi....

fitnessgrl8621 said:
What? I haven't. I haven't even met anyone in person from elite.

which part of h town are you in? I lived in sugar land then the meadows in SW houston.

Top Bottom