Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Forum

Re: ok serious question HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD, SEX with a member of the Elite Foru

redguru said:
Damn, here I was hoping he did it during a blumpkin.
dude i never had a blumpkin
cum and go at the same time?

no

and i have no plans on traveling out of my way and spending $$ on transportation to do so.

LOL at the people who take flights to different parts of the country to fuck complete strangers.

healother said:
That doesnt count, because you met him and then he started posting on these forums.

The real question is. Did you meet someone on EF first, and then later have sex with them?

I know... I was just being difficult. :lmao:

The answer is yes. Both were army rangers. One was an e-legend (and that is all I will say) and the other IS a REAL LEGEND.

I married the REAL LEGEND. :heart:

redshirt27se said:
no

and i have no plans on traveling out of my way and spending $$ on transportation to do so.

LOL at the people who take flights to different parts of the country to fuck complete strangers.

exactly. i mean sure there are some hot chicks on EF, but if you go to any big city you are sure to find even hotter chicks (and ones that are into fitness as well)

i guess there is some sort of novelty value to fucking someone from EF, but i'm not sure if its worth the hassle. probably easier to stick to locals.

BIKINIMOM said:
I know... I was just being difficult. :lmao:

The answer is yes. Both were army rangers. One was an e-legend (and that is all I will say) and the other IS a REAL LEGEND.

I married the REAL LEGEND. :heart:

I think you admitted awhile back who it was. I still remember. But I'll keep it a secret ;)

Top Bottom