Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK ladys!!! need help on this one

Just another update. 12/06/05

My cycle is ending after 7 days. This cycle was a little different then the months before. I actually had cramps in my lower abs and in my lower back. My days were better during this cycle.

Thursday morning was a little rough but as the day went on I felt better. Friday morning was a little rough but my night was GREAT! I felt like the old me. Saturday Morning was good, got up cleaned but noticed to get tired quick. Therefore, I would relax a bit and get right back to it. The night was wonderful. Sunday was good in the morning but Sunday night was different. My Daughter said something that just got to me. I had to leave the dinner table, go to the back room, and cry.

Yesterday was a good day all day besides a little crying while talking to my Dad.

Now today is a different story. I have tingling in my arms and I am very, very, very tired.

This feels like a never-ending battle

Covergirl, I tried to PM you but your mailbox was full. I sent you a note via your hotmail account.

Oh, another thought ... what's your diet like? Are you getting enough fats/esp. EFAs????

MuscleMom said:
Covergirl, I tried to PM you but your mailbox was full. I sent you a note via your hotmail account.

Oh, another thought ... what's your diet like? Are you getting enough fats/esp. EFAs????

I eat pretty good( I think) Give me some ideas as to what I should eat. I will tell you if I eat it. LOL

Covergrl80 said:
I eat pretty good( I think) Give me some ideas as to what I should eat. I will tell you if I eat it. LOL

Well either you're either sick to death of my questions and being sarcastically facetious, or in a good mood ... ;) I'm hoping for the latter ...

Primarily what are your pro/fat/carb ratios; do you use flaxseed oil, eat coldwater fish? If you don't get in what your body requires in EFAs some very odd things can go haywire with your health, and there's some very interesting research that cropped up that some people just require MORE of these types of fats than others -- has to do with where our ancient ancestors came from, whether they were primarily coastal dwellers and had a plentiful supply of fish.

Another update 12/14/05.

After some talking with Musclemom and her searching, I have learned some new things about myself. First off, I never knew what Candida was nor did I ever think I had it. With a small test in the morning and answering some questions, I pray that this was my problem all along.

I feel good at this point and hope things will continue to get better from here on out.

Well back to work for me! I will keep you up to date on this diet and how I have been feeling!!!!

Thanks to all the Ladies who have helped me out and answered my questions!!!

Muah!!!!

UpDate 1/05/06

One more cycle has come and gone(31 days in between). I had some nervousness as time came close but much to my surprise this cycle was not so bad. I felt somewhat sad and a little anxiety but nothing like before. However my stomach as been killing me. It almost feels like there is not enough room in my stomach for all that has to fit in there. When I lay down on my back, I feel pressure and when I relax my stomach, I fell some pain. I tried a few things the Doctor recommended. Still not relief; so I will be back to see her once again.

Girl, we need to get this thing figured out....for your sanity!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better...kinda' feeling better. Hope all is well with you.:rose:

For the hormone issues, I would suggest saliva testing. Check out some of the info at www.hormonewell.com about human identical hormones too.

Good luck, hun. I've been going through hormone imballance issues since I was a teenager (I'll be 40 this year) and am just now getting some help with HRT. Some of it's hit and miss though, you gotta keep being patient and educating yourself. I have lost faith in most doctors.

Top Bottom