Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, I admit it...right now I'm

PHATchik

Studio Gangsta
watching American Idol, and I'm not a happy camper! WTF is Ruben doing in the bottom 2?! He does not belong there! It was supposed to be Trenyce and Josh! Poor Josh (bless his heart) sucked last night! Ok, end of rant. But just wait if Ruben is voted off! :mix:

Ok, I feel better. Ruben is staying. Although, I have to say it's sad to see a Tennessee girl go home. However, I can say she bugged me because she never wore her real hair. lol. :)

PHATchik said:
watching American Idol, and I'm not a happy camper! WTF is Ruben doing in the bottom 2?! He does not belong there! It was supposed to be Trenyce and Josh! Poor Josh (bless his heart) sucked last night! Ok, end of rant. But just wait if Ruben is voted off! :mix:

Right now I watching the news ...I dont care much about American Idol show..

WizKid25 said:
Too many of these singing, reality shows on TV now. How do people find this garbage entertaining?

I didn't watch last year's, and I hadn't even watched this one up until a few shows ago. One of my friends got me hooked on this damn show, but it's the only one thank God.

Top Bottom