Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok how teh fug a 777 disappear off the planet?

It's not that I could care less about those people and what happened to them, but I'm with woody in that I don't care because it's none of my business. This constant human drama that the news fgts string out for us daily is on my last nerves. It doesn't look like the families of those people are all that thrilled to be out on front street like that getting their pictures taken in what amounts to the very worst event of their natural lives. This place is kind of sick.

It's not that I could care less about those people and what happened to them, but I'm with woody in that I don't care because it's none of my business. This constant human drama that the news fgts string out for us daily is on my last nerves. It doesn't look like the families of those people are all that thrilled to be out on front street like that getting their pictures taken in what amounts to the very worst event of their natural lives. This place is kind of sick.

could care less

:coffee:

I'm actually intrigued by this plane crash. I think the families earn the right to know what happened.

Ps who gives a shit about Pakistan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wonder when sd gets black out drunk he ever wakes up in a panic thinking he's trapped inside gunther toody's, or casa bonita cause of teh wife

I'm actually intrigued by this plane crash. I think the families earn the right to know what happened.

Ps who gives a shit about Pakistan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't give a shit about Pakistan, but an all out manhunt for a 9 month old infant wanted for attempted murder? Makes me hope for WWIII, IV and V as soon as possible.

Top Bottom