Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK guys lets get killing it in July!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its different in this part of the world....but from mid july im running:

Beast/Kata/Trans

Just waiting on gear to come back into stock and I've already put aside a bottle of N2 guard. All else is here i.e. N2 BULK, N2KTS, power butter etc etc.

Going for a bulk while keeping or possibly lowering my bf%.

Then im gonna head straight into a Sarms triple stack from mid september till start of december to completely shred up in time for the hols! Planning on doing a thailand trip to get me some hot asian b****es! (and no....no cheap shots with ladyboys....staying clear of that shit!)

p.s. my country is hot and "summer-y" all year round =)

Hey bro add some n2amp to that you wont regret it!!!

Family...work...train...eat...sleep...forums...it tis my life, I will not be running anything until August so just doing what a dad does!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ill be running test, provirone and anavar for a wile. I dropped everything but the test for the past 3-4 weeks added in var and prov again this week. I will run just this for a wile and add T3 back in a little wile.

Test 500mg most ive,done, low dose tren, some proviron and hopefully t3 my regulat t3 spot closed up shop :(
Might add masteron next wk im 6wks in now trying to lean up, summer crept up on me!!
And the wifey is injecting winny eod with t3, our problem is getting to gym and less time in bedroom lol

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Sure bro! Thx for the advice i've heard alot about it.

So N2KTS and N2 Amp 30 mins before workout is fine? How many caps? Wont the two of this be too much along with Beast (cause beast itself gives u tremendous boost doesnt it?)?

Oh my brother...4-6 N2 Amp and 1.5 scoops of N2KTS = Insanity in the gym! You are going to fucking love it bro...excuse my language :).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Middle of winter here! lol going on to maintenance calories for the month then time to get shredded for summer (december)

Sure bro! Thx for the advice i've heard alot about it.

So N2KTS and N2 Amp 30 mins before workout is fine? How many caps? Wont the two of this be too much along with Beast (cause beast itself gives u tremendous boost doesnt it?)?

Yes!!!  never took beast but mk sure you hv n2guard with that.

1-1.5 of ntkts
4-6 caps of n2amp
30 min b4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom