Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, don't laugh too hard

lol

A_Serious_Asshole said:
Not too bad but your face looks like a girls.

Dude, you are so funny! LOL

Here is a wack back shot, I really hate web cams. I was using a mirror to see the comp screen, and using my toe to left click the track ball...hard work for such a bad pic. Thanks for the support, peeps!

furious - the whole package looks great! To go after a competition you'll need to pull your diet & training together to get the cuts & size that you will need to compete. I'd be willing to bet you won't have any problem with the cutting and you already have some great definition - bis/tris, legs look great. You'll need some more width & thickness in your back and chest. More size in general. Go check out a couple local natural competitions - there seem to be lots in July & August. See what the judges are looking for, the types of posing & routines people do, etc. And also look at the size that the guys get to, but still have to get lean. I'd bet you can get quad striations in no time. Maybe work w/ a trainer to pull all of it together on a timeline for a particular competition. I think the last ones of the year are around Thanksgiving. (That gives you 5 months to prep.) Then there's a break until Feb-March. (Or about 8 months to plan ahead.) You might look for "tested" NPC shows or one of the natural bb organizations like NGA.

If you have interest in a competition, I say go for it - its fun as shit if you are physically ready for it. That first time on stage is the shit if you know you have worked hard for the ultimate body and are ready to show it! The point is to let loose and have fun. I'm also kinda shy so it was nerve wracking to take that first step on to the stage, but the crowds are very supportive of competitors who have worked hard & have the stuff to show.

Good luck!

when you all can, check out my pic up on the site I just posted it

when you all can, check out my pic up on the site I just posted it
especially the ladies, it never hurts to hear some good feedback from the
cuties in the world!

Furious- I'm checking out you back shot, looks pretty solid the waist to shoulders
ratio is good. keep up the good work

Laugh? Man, I need to worry about you laughin at my fat ass. You have the genetics that only assloads of GH could ever even bring me close to. You've got a very promising frame for a bodybuilder.

WOW, furious you look great, for 6 months of training you look absolutely incredible; you have great genetics, your muscle bellies have already filled out; your bf% is really low which makes you look bigger; you just need to work on thickness and density. it took me a few years of training to get where you are at now and you did this in 6 months!.

i almost find it hard to believe youve only been training for .5 year, but i guess thats the best compliment of all.

keep it up bro, you have what it takes to get freaky.

Damn it...Black guys have the best genetics. He doesn't even follow a strict ass diet. I'm super jealous.

Chris V. said:
Theres nothing to be ashame about with that physique. Awesome progress and you definitely have the potential to be a mass monster.
Just keep up the hard work and dont let ppl like Cpt A
bother you. His a racist @sshole.

OMG Chris V that is the funniest signature pic I have seen yet.

Kermit - d - frog

Top Bottom