Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok done with diet, now what?

muffbs1

i just got done with the crumb diet about 2 wks. ago. i am planning my next move. didn't get as lean as i wanted. should i do a cycle which i will stay lean then do a diet to cut up or should i just go on a diet to cut up? not sure what to do please help, looking to do something around mid-sept.

Eat clean but eat more, you dont wanna be too low under your maintence cals otherwise your body wont let you lose anything.

Keep eating clean.....increase your carb intake.....also lower your fat intake as not to consume too many cals. But don't go low fat.

This will help increase your metabolism and keep you somewhat lean. Who knows you might like eating this way. I do.
:D

thanks for the replys but this doesn't really ans. my ques. should i do a cycle to bulk then diet to lose fat(more muscle, burn fat faster) or should i just do another diet i a little bit. i want to be shredded by spring break, i have 5 months!

I would say, if you lose fat fast enough, try to do a clean bulking diet for about 2½ - 3 month and then, do a cuting diet for the same time.

if it's pretty hard to lose weight or if you're at a high BF, try to bulk for 2 months and then, cut for 3 month, you should have enough time in 3 months to be somewhere between "lean" and "cut".

if you're too affraid about gaining too much fat, try to cycle your carbs.

Last|Exit

should i do a cycle to bulk then diet to lose fat

Why get so fat that you have to kill yourself with a diet to lose it!?! IMO you should eat clean year round....to bulk you just simply rover-eat on the weekends. This over-eatting period would be basically the same foods you eat during the week. But once in a while treat yourself to a pizza. This will give you enough cals to grow but not make you a fat ass.

A bulk cycle to me = eating ice cream, pizza, muffins, doughnuts and other crap that does nothing for muscle growth but is AWESOME for fat ass growth

i have a hard time losing fat. right now i am about 13% bf. the thing is i want to be shredded for spring break in march, which i about 6 months away. when i talk about cycle i mean a cycle with AS, but the cycle will be one which i stay lean, i am not going to blow up with fat, hell no! just though that if i gained some muscle then cut up i would have an easier time losing the fat, more muscle you have the easier you lose fat is what i have heard!

Your correct that more muscle burns more fat. But a lot of people don't gain a lot of muscle when they bulk up unless they have some anabolic help. I know guys that have put on 30-50lbs in the off-season but cut down to the same weight class for a show. I'd rather gain 10-20lbs and stay lean. It's a lot easier to get contest ready this way.

Top Bottom