Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok check out my daily schedule and tell me how much more I should be eating?

scout420

I'm 511 180 lbs.I'd like to pu on some more muscle mass.Not to much weight though.But since I've started working I don't eat as much.Heres my daily schedule.

400 Am Jog 15-30 mins

500Am Bowl of cereal, Raisaing brain strawberries and a Banana

700Am start work (Construction)

900Am Banana Strawberries,Optimum Whey 2 scoops 44grams protein

1200Pm Salad with grilled chicken egg white

400PM workout

500PM Post workout Optimum Whey 3 scoops 68 grams protein. 5g creatine

700Pm Chicken salad or chicken with mushrooms or something like that.

Now I've been feeling week lately during the day.Do you suggest maybe more food.I usually go to sleep between 10-11 I was thinking I should just eat up till I go to bed.Any advice will be helpful.

Well I would suggest having some carbs pre workout for energy. Your going too long in the afternoon without food.
And have a slow absorbing protein before bed....cottage cheese, egg whites, casein protein shake.. not whey tho, it absorbs too fast.
you also need more healthy fats, from sources like flax seed oil, olive oil, natural peanut butter.
doesn't look like enough food for bulking at your height/weight. you need to EAT to grow.
Also with your post workout shake,wheres the carbs? preferably simple ones, dextrose or malodextrin.
Before your jog in the morning I would have a protein shake, whey is fast absorbing.. and some glutamine. This way you are feeding your muscles and preventing catabolism. you want to save that hard earned muscle rather than burn it off. Your glycogen stores will still be low, so you will still have the same fat burning benefits as going empty stomach.

Top Bottom