Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I pig the fuck out this weekend.But considering my diet during the week looks like

scout420

I mean I did'nt rerally eat bad bad shit.Just tons of carbs cereals pretzels,shit like that.But I mean fuck Im entilted to a weekend I doubt it will hurt me much what do you think this is a normal week day for me. What do you think of my diet and shit.All comments welcome

4:00AM. wake up, go for either a 15 minute to 20 minute jog or do sprints.

5:30 Bowl of Cereal usually Raisain brain with strawberries and bananas skim milk of course.Or that raisain brain crucnh is good.

6:00 Coffe skim milk 4 equals on the ride to work

9:00 Banana 4-5 Strawberries.Optimum Whey Proteing Saken at my house I make a big ass one before work.

1200 Salad with pices of grilled chicken egg whites peppers onions toamatoes.I prepare everything for the week on Sun or Mon

400 Get to the gym workout

500 oclock Optimum whey protein 60 grams of protein 3 scoops

630 Grilled chicken either in a salad or Ill mix it in with some vegetables and shit.

On occasion Ill have a bowl of cereal before bed but Im usually to tired to eat during the week late at night.

Weekends-I eat pretty much whatever.But I still do 20-40 minutes cardio in the morning and evening on Sat and Sun.

I usually pass out by like 100 but Ill have another protein shake wit 3 scoops of Otimum Whey so like 60 something grams with 5 grams of creatine mixed in.I know I should be eatin more considering I work construction and am running around carryshit climing up down all day as well but I'm just so dam tire I cant even eat I just smoke weed than I eat.

scout420 said:
I mean I did'nt rerally eat bad bad shit.Just tons of carbs cereals pretzels,shit like that.But I mean fuck Im entilted to a weekend I doubt it will hurt me much what do you think this is a normal week day for me. What do you think of my diet and shit.All comments welcome

4:00AM. wake up, go for either a 15 minute to 20 minute jog or do sprints.

5:30 Bowl of Cereal usually Raisain brain with strawberries and bananas skim milk of course.Or that raisain brain crucnh is good.

6:00 Coffe skim milk 4 equals on the ride to work

9:00 Banana 4-5 Strawberries.Optimum Whey Proteing Saken at my house I make a big ass one before work.

1200 Salad with pices of grilled chicken egg whites peppers onions toamatoes.I prepare everything for the week on Sun or Mon

400 Get to the gym workout

500 oclock Optimum whey protein 60 grams of protein 3 scoops

630 Grilled chicken either in a salad or Ill mix it in with some vegetables and shit.

On occasion Ill have a bowl of cereal before bed but Im usually to tired to eat during the week late at night.

Weekends-I eat pretty much whatever.But I still do 20-40 minutes cardio in the morning and evening on Sat and Sun.

dude i dont care if your bulking or cutting that food plan sucks, and you eat whatever you feel on the weekends, isnt that sorta counterproductive to a diet:confused: you need more protien, less simple carbs....................OK?

and oh yeah, dont have a "bowl of cereal before bed" that will pack on fat, and no muscle building qualities to cereal

eat some cottage cheese and a can of tuna or steak before bed with a little fruit and ALA and you will be set

eat at least 200grm of protien a day, preferable 300+

go_hard_80:)

Top Bottom