Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohp, 10-20-03

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Had a fun one today. I know that Exodus was pretty beat down from Sunday but the rest of us felt pretty good. Well...other than my right wrist being swollen for some reason...strange. Hurts a good bit too.

I didn't take pics and didn't film everything...but here are some highlights...

please right click and 'SAVE TARGET AS'!!!!
please right click and 'SAVE TARGET AS'!!!!

My 327 x 6 Viking Press PR

My Incline with 258 and doubled mini bands...PR

Cheese doing 245.5 for a single on the Viking...PR

Exodus's 305 x 1 Viking PR

Exodus's 207 x 4 and double mini bands on the incline

Trinity, after many other sets, doing 79 I think on the 2" bar

Trinity aslo did 3 or 4 solid reps with the bar and the doubled mini bands on the incline tonight too.

Have a safe trip home guys!!!!

B True

goddamn, whenever I check out vids on the training board, I feel like i workout in a sanitarium. All the biggest people on here lift in their backyards and shit... my gym is nice as shit but full of pussies... I've never seen ONE person but myself do a deadlift. Everyone looks at me when I'm doing them like... he's crazy... that's so bad for you.

well it felt good to get the 305 x 1. that was one of my goals, and after not getting the 1k tire yesterday, this helped make up for it.

my knees and bicep tendons took a major beating these last 2 days........ i hope they heal up soon..........>goes to look for ibprofruen<

thanks agian for putting up with me and trinity, you really made us feel at home.

X

NWinters said:
Thats a heckava push Vance!!!! Looked really easy!!!!

well it felt really good. but my knee is hurting from sunday. so when i came down with the weight and bend my legs to absorb some of the shock, i coulnt put a lot of pressure on it, so my bicep tendons took the brunt of the pain, and boy did that hurt, their still killing me.

and i did double dip a little........ oh well, i'll take it.........lol

X

nice work, all of you, good videos

Clint, what exactly did you have made to turn your conan's into a viking press?

I love when the weight slams down afterwards when doing the viking press! BAAAAMM!

So there's the Trinity you speak of! Grunting and everything...you go girl! Are you hogging the computer or is she just being shy?!:)

IronLion said:
nice work, all of you, good videos

Clint, what exactly did you have made to turn your conan's into a viking press?

The arm attachment comes out/off and I have another attachment that goes in it.

conanswheelspecs.jpg

viking%20press%204.JPG

Top Bottom