Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohio State Wrestling Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's petty but asking for money for a haircut is petty too. Good luck with all that.
She wasn't asking for money...he was getting a haircut and asked for money to pay for his son's...

I'm more than a little dickey about how a man deals with his son...You know I'm not overly kind when it comes to women...I don't assume they're right.....Kara doesn't exaggerate much but she's a woman and petty...it's always tit for tat.

I wish....You get laid yet?

I'm taking a break from dealing with my girlfriend who has been in tears all weekend about the shit the guy she chose to create an amazing child with is taking issue with his child payments the state of Michigan chose to re-evaluate. They're going up $400.00 a month because in the past eight years his wages went from 80k to 167k and he doesn't want to pay;Keep rolling with your thought processes because I enjoy the game.

Religions generally get one thing right...pay the piper for your decisions...

It's a run on sentence but I've been dealing with female crazy all weekend...cut me some slack.

Actually your thought process is for shit for having a girlfriend with baggage from the dude who knocked her up

Most level headed bro figure this out by age 25

There is something going wrong when Java is more beloved than your father...I have a hands off attitude but Aidan is very attached to me...it was funny..he said,"It's like we're almost friends." I said, We're friends Aidan...

And if you want that to remain, then stop talking crap on his parents. Trust me on that. And NEVER speak ill of his father in front of him.

I can't believe people actually reply to this drunk molester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom