Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohio State Wrestling Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is drunk again...

Someone is drunk again...
I wish....You get laid yet?

I'm taking a break from dealing with my girlfriend who has been in tears all weekend about the shit the guy she chose to create an amazing child with is taking issue with his child payments the state of Michigan chose to re-evaluate. They're going up $400.00 a month because in the past eight years his wages went from 80k to 167k and he doesn't want to pay;Keep rolling with your thought processes because I enjoy the game.

Religions generally get one thing right...pay the piper for your decisions...

It's a run on sentence but I've been dealing with female crazy all weekend...cut me some slack.

The state chose to evaluate his income and modify his current order all on their own? What?
It's straightforward...you make x and you pay Y. He wrote a letter to the court defaming her saying he did x and she's a bad mother because of Y. It doesn't matter his opinion of her as a mother, it wasn't written by an attorney, but it pissed me off. She's not extravagant and he refused to pay for his sons haircut because he pays child support.....There is petty bullshit and there is REALLY petty bullshit.

The state chose to evaluate his income and modify his current order all on their own? What?
There is something going wrong when Java is more beloved than your father...I have a hands off attitude but Aidan is very attached to me...it was funny..he said,"It's like we're almost friends." I said, We're friends Aidan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom