Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh great, Hot Gym Girl is back

Pretty wife BBT. I didn't see zwhit's wife this time but i've seen before. I was gross at 35 weeks. I hate them both. j/k!

Blue, surgery is so much easier and quicker than dealing with insecurity. I think that's why people get it done that don't need it. Especially someone under 30.

Last edited:
She is not really a gym whore (though we have one of those, She has 5 kids and talks to EVERY guy in the gym), this girl is legit.

i would love to have 50 kids with you. would be my pleasure.. i wouldn't approach you in the gym ever though, i would be too intimidated by your beauty :heart:

I have 1 more piece of chicken left in the fridge and then I'm turning vegetarian. if thats what it takes to win your heart I will do it

hahah......funny! True, I don't want kids, but I am all for a man who doesn't eat meat!

Cindy, she was just so pretty before it. I mean she is a knock out now, but that must take a lot of work. Nails, hair, gym. I am lucky if I can get my hair blow dried once a week. To be honest, her beauty made me feel like a rag....must be my age

She's hot bro. Did you make the photographer leave the area after the pics for a little outdoors sex action, too?

thanks bro lol. I'm sure we did, those last few weeks we were going at everywhere every day trying to induce labor. Preg sex is kind of akward though

Top Bottom