Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Turkey Day PR & Training Log! Post up!

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
For those of us who are training today, why dont we post up our workouts here. I will post when i return from the gym. I dont anticipate anything mind blowing from my workout. Also, if anyone hits any PRs with regards to pounds of turkey eaten or helpings of pumpkin pie, please post up!@ Turkey Day PRs!!

OK lol i see no one else is posting yet. Well i hit shoulders today. And actually got a PR.
STANDING STRICT OHP*had to clean it first b4 i pressed it*
bar X 12
50 X 12
55 X 10
60 X 8
65 X 4 PR!!
50 X 10

LATERAL CABLE RAISES
12,8,8 ES

BENT REAR RAISES
1 set of 12 then on 2nd set heard and felt a clicking in rear delt so i stopped these

UPRIGHT DB ROWS
20 X 12 X 3
*i prefer BB to DB on these i realized

BIANGULAR SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE for the hell of it
3 X 12

35 min StairCLimber intervals

Now its time to hit some PRs at the buffet line! Happy Turkey Day everyone!!:D

Good job, Smurfy! Thursday's not my day unless you count hefting a 20 pound turkey around. :)

I prefer the BB to DB on rows, too.

That's really good on the OH press!

congrats on the turkey day prs!

my elbows fuckin killing me so I couldn't try the 100's for OHPing today but next week they'll be mine

I got owned by turkey, ham, mashed potatos, stuffing, yams, cole slaw, and coconut cream pie.

But now I'm hungry again.

walked out intending to do a 315 box squat, but the bar decided it was time to sit before i was ready. so i reset my feet (in the seated position) and stood up with it....does that count as a PR? a box squat with about a 10 second pause....LOL.

too funny.

I too got owned by the food. The turkey, home made stuffing, green beans, sweet potatoes, coleslaw, mushrooms and rolls all put up a good fight, but it was the pumpkin pie and icecream that knocked me out. I'm going for a rematch with the leftovers in a few mins.

Damn you Slobberknocker for reminding me of coconut cream pie. I haven't had one of those in a year or two. I love those bastards!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday. Next up is christmas, perhaps this time there will be a coconut cream pie to do me in....I'll ponder that as I eat some more. :)

Top Bottom