Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OFFICIAL HCG Thread

split endz

If your using long ester start hcg 1day after last shot and run 250iu to 500iu Ed (250works for me)for 10 days straight then start pct a few days latter , I have used this method many times and felt it works well testies plump up , I usualy run a light AI as well incase of raised estro from hcg .

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just post this in case someone has the question: I use HCG and Melanotan II in the same syringe. They both still work just fine...

Thanks guys. I am kicking myself for not running hcg during the cycle, but all I was running was var (50md/ed) & test creme (20mg/ed). I have ran var before & never been suppressed from it, but this time is different; testes have shrunk to the size of small grapes ! Live & learn

ive been looking all over for this info. and hcg doesnt work in the search for some reason. great threat it should def. be a sticky

Anyone have any idea how long you can run HCG on cycle at what dose before noticeable down-regulation of the LH receptors occurs and you significantly lose benefit?

10 weeks @ 250iu E4d too long? Or just about right, specifically for 100-150mg of Prop weekly.

Ideas? Any links to medical studies on this?

I found this but there are no sources sited:

"If HCG is taken by male athletes over many weeks and in high dosages, it is possible that the testes will respond poorly to a later HCG intake and a release of the body's own LH. This could result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function. Cycles on the HCG should be kept down to around 3 weeks at a time with an off cycle of at least a month in between. For example, one might use the HCG for 2 or 3 weeks in the middle of a cycle, and for 2 or 3 weeks at the end of a cycle. It has been speculated that the prolonged use of HCG could permanently, repress the body's own production of gonadotropins. This is why short cycles are the best way to go."

Last edited:
I think 8 weeks should be plenty, i mean a cycle over 14 weeks is too long imo. So starting hcg in week 5 and ending in week 12 would be ok as long as the hcg dose is low enough like 250iu 2x/week

Top Bottom