Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OF you inject 1000mg test enanthate what happens 2 weeks later?

If you inject 1000mg of test enanthate on monday what happens 2 mondays later?

• There is 250mg in your system (ideas about half lives)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • There is 100mg-250mg in your system

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • THere is less than 100mg in your system

• There is almost nothing left in your system

• Total voters

Horny

How do you guys think this works. IT cant be 250 like this half life idea says. That would mean there was equal amounts of 250mg releasedthe follwoing 2 weeks in the same way as if you had just been injecting 250mg every week. It doesn't work this way. So who knows about this?

ok I did the math wrong, it would be as if there were 500 released the first week and 250 released the second week, still I don't see how it can work like this. Does this mean that 500mg is onlyreleased in one week with enanthate if you inject 1000mg? So if you inject 100mg in a week only 50mg releases that week? That is not correct. These ideas about half lives seem worng. IT doesn;t seem to work X, 1/2X, 1/4X,1/8x but more like X, 1/2X, and then it drops off real quick real fast? I don't Know though.

the half life rule would state that the firs week you would have 1000mg circulating. 500mg the second week and 250 the third. the half life of enanthate is approx 7 days unlike its cypionate brother whichis more along a 10 day half life. You can read this for yourself on the package inserts on upjohgn products. Hope this helps

what confuses me is that the esters are never active all at once. They release slowly. I guess there is really two half lives at work with the esters, one to deactivate the ester and produce testosterone and the second which finally deactivates the testosterone. If you took 1000mg suspenison at once, then you would have a full gram active in the system but it would all be deactivated by the liver real quick. Testosterone by itself only has a half life of 10-100minutes.

:confused: :confused:

this is all wrong. first off 1000mg in test e is only 700mg (or there abouts) of actual testosterone. the enanthate ester makes up the other weight.
Use this roid calculator, ive found it to be pretty close in its timing, as wen it said id have nothing i had pretty much nothing in me lol

steroidsource.net/calculator.htm

Top Bottom