Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obese Noob Needs Help!

Master Joeda

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in the EliteFitness Forum. :D

I first would like to start by saying I'm a noob, I don't have all of the abbreviations memorized so please try to keep them to a minimum so as to reduce the guess work that myself and other noobs would have to do.

My stats:
Male
Just turned 34 years old
5'11" tall
Roughly 320 lbs
Large dense frame

Ok, down to business...

I've been working on loosing weight and building muscle for a while and was able a few years ago to get down to 280 lbs but then got married and you all know how that story goes...

I am now divorced and looking to get back on track. I know how to eat and do cardio pretty well, I've had personal trainers in the past and so on. But, this time I really want to ramp things up.

I've doing some research and have been seeing many people talking about Clenbuterol + T3, and Albuterol, something called Test E, etc.

It's all very confusing because the talk is usually above my head due to my lack of experience in this subject matter.

What I initially considered trying (combined with healthy diet and exercise of course) was Clen+T3, but then as I was doing some research on it I started reading people saying that you need "Test E" with it to prevent muscle/lebito loss, among other supplements. I also saw many people saying "don't use clen, use Albuterol instead!"

I am a big, thick dude, I weight more than I look like I do. I went to the fair once and had the guy guess my weight and he was literally 100 lbs off! I am what most people would call fat though. :( I'm ready to get my s**t together!

I would like to know which products I should take considering my weight and so on. Despite my weight I am pretty healthy aside from a little high blood pressure due to being overweight of course. Other than the blood pressure I have no health issues.

Now, before you all send me post saying "Your super fat, just go diet and do lots of cardio!" I plan on doing that. This is not my first rodeo, I simply want to add some aid to really ramp up the fast fat loss. After I lose some weight then I plan on working on building my frame and muscles.

I am open minded though, if you all think I should work on building muscle first before the weight loss please speak up.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Master Joeda

you shouldn't take ANY of them... especially test... aas are not used for losing weight like you are trying to do... clen and t3 are very dangerous and they are the last thing a person in your condition needs to be taking... you need to start working on how you eat and train and get consistent with those before you start looking for anything to take.. your not going to start taking something and then have magic occur... get consistent and on track and then look into your options...

I didn't even read all of it but the simple answer is NO.
Just diet and workout until down to 15% bf. Its going to take awhile.
Clen is horrible for you and will be even worse in your shape. Don't use t3 either.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

You've got the way you are through bad lifestyle choices... Taking powerful dangerous drugs when your health is already strained because you're seriously overweight is just another bad lifestyle choice, you need to start making good decisions and looking after your body properly... You've abused it for long enough already, don't kick it when its down...

I agree. I know you don't want to hear it, but there is no magic pill out there that's going to make you slim. Diet and exercise is your only hope, man. Let's be realistic... it's not gonna happen overnight. You can probably lose 120lbs before you hit teen bf%. You need the right motivation and will power. We are all here to help in anyway, but steroids aren't going to give you what you want.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

and OP look around this site. many of us have run multiple cycles and we still aren't no where close to where we want to be.. so do you really think you are gonna get anywhere without fixing your lifestyle first?

I've run all that shit you listed and to be honest I still pick a few laps around the track over any of those fat burning ancillaries. clen is gonna give you heart problems and you will regret running it i can tell you straight up.. T3 is a doozy because you are playing around with your thyroid.. if you fuck around with T3 you can end up being stuck on it forever. i know people who got put on it who are now stuck for life..

yes they have their purpose but not for guys like you.. leave them to the pro's who are trying to comp up before a bodybuilding competition. your problems is easy to solve if you get rid of the bad foods you are eating and swap in some fruits and a lot of veggies. and get rid of your tv and swap in a treadmill instead

and OP look around this site. many of us have run multiple cycles and we still aren't no where close to where we want to be.. so do you really think you are gonna get anywhere without fixing your lifestyle first?

I've run all that shit you listed and to be honest I still pick a few laps around the track over any of those fat burning ancillaries. clen is gonna give you heart problems and you will regret running it i can tell you straight up.. T3 is a doozy because you are playing around with your thyroid.. if you fuck around with T3 you can end up being stuck on it forever. i know people who got put on it who are now stuck for life..

yes they have their purpose but not for guys like you.. leave them to the pro's who are trying to comp up before a bodybuilding competition. your problems is easy to solve if you get rid of the bad foods you are eating and swap in some fruits and a lot of veggies. and get rid of your tv and swap in a treadmill instead

Steve said everything I was going to say. (and alot nicer too)
LISTEN TO HIM.

Most personal trainers and nutritionists dont know their ass from yesterday. Use a light theormogenic. Like an OTC one. Forged burner is a killer one AND it suppresses your appetite.
You dont know how to eat or train. Not being an asshole... but if you did you would be well on your way to your goal. With diet and cardio and some OTC fat burner I lost 45 lb in 3 mos in 2011. I was eating for my goals. Correctly.
Stay off the elyptical too. Its pointless. HIIT on the treadmill is the way to go. Walking fast at an extreme incline will kill fat if you cant sprint. Morning cardio on an empty stomach. 2x a day cardio sessions.
Clen and T3 are the worst possible thing you could do to yourself. I would be willing to wager your BP is high too being so overweight? When did you get bloodwork done last? Do you get it regularly? What do your lipids, Liver, kidney values look like? Not yor doc telling you everything looks good...you need to see the shit yourself.

Top Bottom